Prologue

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most people think that it is fun to live with a brother or a sister... but not you. No one would understand, really; not unless they have a sibling like freaking Kim Taehyung.

 

Ugh, Kim Taehyung -- you swear, he is the most annoying person in the whole wide world. Everyday, he manages to irritate you with his nasty words and teasing.

 

All your friends think that by having an older brother, you have someone to protect you and to take care of you. But please, they have nothing to be jealous about -- Kim Taehyung rarely does any of those things. In your opinion, he is a stuck-up loser who finds it fun to make you miserable.

 

However, you have to admit, when he does act kind towards you, it’s pretty awesome. Taehyung is capable of being loving towards the people he cares about, and if he wasn't so annoying, you would probably have a better opinion of him. He is your brother after all.

 

“Your brother is so hot, Juree,” your neighbour always says -- people (girls) have told you that about a billion times. Each time you scrunch up your nose, disgusted because, hell no -- Kim Taehyung is your brother, hence you do not think that he is even close to being hot.Though you know that with his dark hair and full eyebrows, your brother’s looks are above average.

 

The both of you share the same pair of dark brown eyes, but instead of your potato-shaped nose, Taehyung is blessed with a long and narrow one. Taehyung’s fangirls claim that he looks like Baekhyun from EXO.

 

Yes, believe it or not, your brother has fangirls; fangirls who solely dedicate themselves to Taehyung's group of friends.

 

His group of friends call themselves ‘BTS’, an acronym that stands for Bulletproof Boy Scouts, A.K.A Bangtan Boys. You roll your eyes. *Tsk, so egoistic --  calling themselves ‘bulletproof’...*  

 

You can’t confirm whether or not the boys live up to their name though, because you have never met them before. Everything you know about BTS has come straight out of Taehyung’s mouth.

Well, soon, you would be transferred to your brother’s school, and then  you could finally meet the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter