... And I came

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dorky

"You don't deserve her," Youngjae said out loud, without thinking twice yet glad he did so.

He felt eyes all over him but he only focused on pair... JB's.

"What?" JB questioned, his blood slowly boiling.

Everyone knew things were going to get out of control if Youngjae didn't back away. However, Youngjae couldn't take it any longer. He could stand you smiling with JB, he could even stand you crying about JB with him but the one thing he couldn't EVER stand was when you felt scared because he knew he had always been vulnerable to fear since you were bullied a lot as a child and even as a teenager.

"You shouted at her?" Youngjae questioned, his eyes narrowing as he could feel his temperature rising.

"Why are you so worked up about it, Youngjae..." JB sneered as he stood up.

"ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT!" Youngjae yelled, for the first time in front of s, as he slammed his palms on the table, standing up as well like JB.

"YOU'VE BEEN WITH HER FOR WHAT?! 1? NO, 2 YEARS! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW VULNERABLE SHE IS WHEN SOMEONE CORNERS HER?!" Youngjae snarled.

"Youngjae ah! Aish, just let it go! JB didn't mean it and I'm sure Sora understood!" Jackson said as he stood up and started pulling Youngjae away but Youngjae shoved him aside and walked towards JB.

"Did you even hold her when she was trembling in front of you?" Youngjae questioned, this time, feeling more disappointment than anger.

Everyone now hung their heads low and JB could feel tears b in his eyes like Youngjae.

"Did you... Did you even hold her hands as she cried? Did you tell her how much you loved her and apologized to her before going off?... Even if you weren't going to say anything... Did you hold her in your arms and let her cry against your chest?" Youngjae added, his tears streaming down.

JB remained silent as he looked away, wiping away his tears so he wouldn't look weak to the other members.

"You didn't... and that's why you don't deserve her," he said through gritted teeth before storming out the dorm.

SEVERAL MINUTES LATER...

Your tears soaked the mathematics assessment book you bought a few days ago. It was normal for you to be absorbed in problem solving but you were in so much that even lifting a pencil seemed to much. Just then, the rough knocking on your front door caught your attention.

"SORA?! SORA, ITS ME! PLEASE OPEN UP!" Youngjae shouted.

"Youngjae?" you whispered as you stood up and ran to open the door.

Before you stood Youngjae, panting and sweating... which reminded you of JB who had also ran to see you yesterday. Without saying anything, Youngjae wrapped his arms around you and smashed his lips on yours. The familiar warmth of his lips made your knees weak and without thinking twice... because you were tired of thinking twice whenever it came to Youngjae, you kissed him back. After a few seconds, he placed his hand behind your head and you leaned your head, sideways on his chest.

"I closed my eyes... I wanted you to come," you said as you absorbed yourself in his warmth which never failed to make your heart flutter.

"... And I came... and I'll never leave," Youngjae said before pecking your forehead and going back to swaying you gently, his chin resting on your head softly.

Meanwhile, JB was at home with the rest of the members. Alone in his room despite s' offers to talk about what happened during breakfast. His laptop had shut down suddenly which hade him more infuriated.

"AISH!" he groaned as he placed his laptop by his side, on the mattress.

Then he looked at Youngjae's laptop and stared at it. Youngjae would gladly let him borrow it whenever JB asked but seeing how Youngjae wasn't in the dorm plus JB didn't want to talk to him until he calmed down, he just decided to use it.

"No harm done," JB mumbled as he unlocked Youngjae's laptop since Youngjae had told him what his laptop passwork was.

He continued scrolling through social media when he accidentally clicked a button on the keypad which showed Youngjae's photo albums on the screen. JB was about to press the escape button until he laid eyes upon one particular album.

"Mokpo memories," JB read out loud.

The cover of the album was of Youngjae and a girl.

"What the... This kid had someone special," JB muttered under his breath as he opened the folder.

While the picture was loading, he stared at his lockscreen and it was a picture of you and him. It showed his arm around you with his eyes closed and him smiling widely as you gave him a peck on his cheek. He chuckled slightly... however, his smile vanished as he saw the picture on the screen appear. It was the picture Youngjae couldn't bear to delete because he wanted to remember how beautiful you looked as you looked up at him and how happy he felt when he looked down at you.

"... Sora?" JB called out, seeing your face on the screen.

JB's heart fell and he slowly closed the laptop. He held up his phone and called you.

"... Its JB," you said.

"... Please don't," Youngjae pleaded.

"I have to... Youngjae, we're still together," you explained and he sighed, watching you pick up the call.

"Oppa..." you called out.

"Sora, what was the name of the idiot who hurt you?" JB asked, his voice like daggers piercing through your heart.

You looked up at Youngjae who was just staring at you, ready to hug you... be there for you if JB did something wrong. You were faced with a dilemma and for a few moments, you had no idea what to do. Then you decided to follow your gut feeling.