Past Feelings

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dorky

"Huh?" you asked and he just covered his face with his hands for a few seconds before looking back at his laptop.

"Forget it," he sighed.

"Youngjae, I can't just forget what you just said. What do you mean?" you argued as you closed his laptop screen down, making him look at you.

"I'm regretting it now, okay?!" he answered, frustrated.

"Every... stupid time I see you and JB together, my blood boils and I get mad... because I can't help but think that... I could be just as happy as JB... with you," he explained, making you stunned.

"... Youngjae..." you called out but just as you were about to say more, you heard the front door open.

"Sora! Are you here?!" you heard JB call for you.

"Well, he's here~" Youngjae said sarcastically and you glared at him.

Before you could give him a piece of your mind, you heard the door open and you turned to see a confused looking JB.

"Was I interupting something?... because the atmosphere is weird here," JB said as he looked at Youngjae and you.

"Nah~ Nothing, Oppa," you chirped as you stood up and hugged his arm.

Youngjae winced at the sight of you doing that... knowing how you used to do that to him too. He watched from the corner of his eye as the both of you left and quickly opened the folder of photos of you and him, starting to delete them one by one furiously... but he stopped at one. It was a photo of you and him. Youngjae was holding the phone, taking a selfie of you two but he was gazing down at you while you gazed back up at him. His eyes began to water, seeing the way you smiled when you looked at him. Then his heart started to break when he now pictured that it was JB in the picture instead of him. With a long sigh, he turned his laptop off.

"Trying to get Sora back is wrong... but... now I can't live without her..." Youngjae said to himself.

"I guess... I should just be good friends with her," he concluded.

"YOUNGJAE!!! HURRY UP! THE SNACKS ARE ALMOST GONE!" JB warned.

Youngjae then pulled himself together, acting like he never had that conversation with you.

"YAH!!! MY COOKIES!!!" Youngjae yelled as he charged out of his room.

 

LATER ON...

Seeing that Youngjae was in the kitchen washing dishes alone, you made your way inside and stood beside him as you helped him rinsed the soap off the plates.

"We need to talk," you said seriously, sometimes looking back to make sure that the rest were still talking amongst one another.

"Just forget it, okay? I've decided!" Youngjae said, sounding too carefree.

"... Decided?" you questioned and he nodded.

"Whatever... I can't you back but at the same time... I can't let go of you," he explained, sounding a little sad but afterwards he cleared his throat.

"So... lets be best friends," he proposed as he smiled down at you.

"Are you going to be okay?" you asked.

"No..." Youngjae thought.

"Yeah. So if JB makes you cry, I'm obligated to punch him since we're best friends," he teased making you chuckle.

"Okay then," you chirped.

"Oh, hey, wait... Yuo got something here," he said as he reached out his hand and caressed your cheek.

Your body frooze as he wiped away the few soapy bubbles on your cheek and rinsed his hansds clean. Your heart was racing... but why?

"Sora yah~ Its movie night and you get to pick the movie!" JB shouted from the living room.

You and Youngjae got out of the kitchen and the moment you saw JB, you ran over and tackled him on the sofa, making him giggle. You helped him up and the both of you snuggled close to one another on the sofa while Youngjae sat near the television, on the ground.

"What movie do you want, Noona?" Bambam asked as he pulled out some CDs.

"Um..." you said, looking at the the titles of the CDs.

"Its just a guess... but I think you'll like this one," Youngjae said as he showed you a CD for Toys Story 3.

"OH MY GOD!" you screamed at the top of your lungs, making everyone shocked except for Youngjae who knew you would do that.

"You like those kinds of movies?" Jackson asked in a judging manner.

"Hey~ Animations are cool!" you whined.

"Yah, your taste is like that of a child's," JB said as he wrapped his arms around you tighter.

"Pfft~ Whatever~" you replied as you leaned your head on his chest and placed your legs on the couch.

 

AFTER THE MOVIE...

"Why are you crying?!" JB asked as he looked down to see you sobbing.

Yugyeom gave you a piece of tissue and you blew your nose into it... rather mercilessly causing everyone to laugh.

"BECAUSE ANDY GAVE HIS TOYS AWAY!!!" you cried and JB hugged you, swaying you side to side as he tried his best not to laugh.

"But the toys are happy now!" JB explained.

Youngjae continued to watch in frustration. The way JB was handling you crying wasn't the right way for you. What he should have done was to just hug you until you finished crying and then have a deep conversation with you. Youngjae knew the reason why you'd sometimes cry whenever even the funniest movies are being shown. Sometimes there were some scenes in it which just reminded you of some sad memories. No matter how trivial they were, you still cried and Youngjae never once laughed despite knowing that. However, he knew you wouldn't want him to act all smart and say something so he kept his mouth shut and played along with the rest.

"Aigoo~ Its okay, Sora. The movie is over now," Youngjae said, not really willingly.

 

(SHORT CHAPPIE BECAUSE I HAVE TONS OF ASSIGNMENTS! BUT I PROMISE TO WRITE LONGER CHAPTS IN THE FUTURE!)