Annoyed

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dorky

You were studying yet again with a blue pen in one hand and the other in a tight fist as you solved the mathematical problem slowly. Anyone close to you would know that you always occupied yourself with studying whenever you were facing a problem in reality. You would even finish half a book of sums until you found a solution. Just as you finished yet another challenging assessment book of sums which were of Oxford's standards, you stopped.

"I'll just... forget him~" you said as you pushed yourself away from the table, allowing your wheeled chair glide you across your small room.

Just then, you heard a knock on the door.

"Who the heck could it be?" you asked yourself, lazy to get up.

You did so with a groan and walked slowly to the door. To your surprise, you saw JB outside through the small door hole and you flashed a bright smile.

"JB!" you exclaimed as you opened the door in a flash, making him shocked.

"Yah! You scared me!" he complained and you laughed as you let him in.

"What are you doing here anyway?" you asked as you faced away to close the door.

"This..." he said suddenly, sounding real close.

You felt his hands on your waist and he suddenly spun you around, your back against the door. You let out a hiccup, making him laugh. He then hugged you and you hugged him back.

"We didn't say goodnight because you left early," he explained and you finally understood.

He leaned away to look at you  but his arms still remained around your waist. You started feeling nervous when he continued to gaze into your eyes, making you tuck in your front hairs behind your ears as you tried to come up with something to talk about.

"Oh hey! Someone's turning 22 tomorrow~" you teased as you lightly punched his chest.

"You remembered?" he asked, sincerely sounding surprised which offended you.

"Yah!" you scolded as you shoved him away.

"It's just that... you're so forgetful sometimes so I wouldn't mind if you forgot," he explained as he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"How am I forgetful?!" you argued.

"... Where's your mobile phone?" he asked suddenly.

You pondered over the question for a while but realised you did forget where you placed your phone.

"In my room... under my pillow," you answered.

"... Then what's that peeking out of your pocket?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

You placed your hand over your pocket and closed your eyes before hanging your head low in embarassment after realising it was in your pocket.

"Yah, you remind me of Youngjae sometimes, seriously," he said, making your heart pause for a second.

"Oh... ha... ha... ha..." you reacted half-heartedly.

 

MEANWHILE...

Youngjae was eating a banana, munching on it furiously as he thought of your sudden appearance in his life again. He did feel bad putting you through everything yet he couldn't help but worry over his future which he worked so hard for. Many sleepless nights because of his lack of experience in dance and criticisms from the other trainees who had trained longer than him since he could debut so much faster than them. He couldn't help it but worry that everything he worked for would crumble because of you coming back into his life.

"Ugh..." he groaned as he chewed on bite of the banana angrily.

"What's wrong with you?"

He snapped his head to the side to see Mark look at him judgingly.

"Nothing, I'm just frustrated about something," Youngjae said vaguely.

"Was it because Bambam took the last slice of cheese pizza? I noticed you glared at him for doing that," Mark said... totally missing his aim.

"What? No," Youngjae said after gobbling the banana down.

"Youngjae, I could buy you another pizza if you want... You don't have to be angry," Mark said, making Youngjae even more fired up.

"AH! HYUNG!" Youngjae yelled in annoyance as he covered `his ears with the pillows on the sofa.

However, Youngjae suddenly felt like using that pillow to cover his eyes as he saw you walk in with JB, hand in hand. He placed the pillow down though, trying to seem normal.

"Oh hey, Sora!" Mark greeted cheerfully with a wave and you waved at him back.

"Hey!" Youngjae greeted 'happily' and you greeted him back with equal enthusiasm, making him feel weird.

"We're just going to be in my bedroom," JB said in a hurry as he led you to the room.

"YAH! LEAVE THAT DOOR OPEN!" Mark nagged.

JB stopped in front of the door, pouting at Mark as you blushed bashfully.

"We won't be doing anything anyway, Oppa~" you said to Mark, ignoring Youngjae with the best of your ability.

"Come on now... can you really confirm that?" JB asked cheekily as he embraced you in a backhug.

Youngjae watched in utter disbelief by the way you were behaving. It annoyed him how you were acting the exact same way whenever you two had skinship before which hurt his pride. You'd blush so much with a bright smile on your face, sometimes laughing so loud, making him laugh as well... except this time, it was JB laughing along with you.

"Yah, don't be a ert!" you nagged as the both of you went inside the room, just closing the door halfway to keep Mark's heart at ease.

"GOD!" Youngjae groaned as he lied back down on the sofa, hugging the pillow as if it was a stuffed toy.

"Aigoo~ Okay, fine. I'll order a cheese pizza for you," Mark said calmly as he reached for his phone.

"AGH!" Youngjae groaned again, feeling annoyed to the maximum.