Finale: You're My Dork, Dork

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dorky

4 YEARS LATER...

"JB, MARK, JACKSON, JR, YOUNGJAE, BAMBAM, YUGYEOM, SARANGHAE!!!"

"Wooo!!!" you squealed along with the thousand of fangirls and of course fanguys (plus the jealous boyfriends who had to come with their girlfriends who loved GOT7 so much.

It was GOT7's last concert until 2-3 years as JB and JR had decided to enroll for their military service. JYP had decided to have a concert to reminisce the many songs and dances which got the boys where they were today. You had told Youngjae that you were busy with school so you couldn't come. In actual fact, you wanted to surprise him later on afterwards with a cake you bought for the guys.

"HOW IS EVERYONE TODAY?!" JB shouted through the microphone and everyone went insane.

"You must be doing well then~" JB responded cheekily, earning laughs from the audience.

"So~ We're left with one last song for the night..." Mark announced and some fans started to cry.

"But! Before we start, Youngjae hyung has something to announce," Yugyeom added before handing his microphone over to him.

"Sora yah..." he said suddenly and your eyes widened.

"Sora? Who's Sora?"

"Oh my god..." you gasped quietly.

"Sora yah... I don't know where you are but I know you're here~ If you think for even one second I bought your lie saying you couldn't come because you were busy, you're wrong, you dork," he teased and your pout slowly turned into a smile.

"Okay, fine~ You can stay hidden but there's something that I have to say..." he started off and everyone grew quiet.

"Everyone... I have a confession to make. Whenever people asked me if I ever had a girlfriend before I debuted, I would say I wouldn't... but that's a lie because... I did... have one," he revealed and the fans started talking amongst one another.

"To be honest, she was my first love since we met as children. To be honest, I was always a timid boy but whenever it came to her, I become brave. I don't even fight for myself sometimes but for her... Man, I'd do anything..." he sighed with a smile.

"Youngjae ah..." you whispered, feeling tears stinging your eyes as you slowly made your way towards the stage from the back row you were in.

"Then I broke up with her one day and left to become a singer. I had genius assumption that if I broke up with her coldly, she'd hate me and forget then later on, so will I but I was wrong. She did hate me... but she never once forgot me and I never once forgot her. No matter how many times I woud lie to myself and others how I never fell in love before, it would all be worthless because... I fell so... incredibly hard for her. Like there I was, in a sea of beautiful girls backstage but if she was right there, I would have looked at her only because... I love her," he confessed and you stopped, hearing everyone gasp.

"Please say that again, Youngjae ah..." you pryaed silently to yourself.

"I love her so much. She's beautiful, smart, bubbly, irritating, lovely and she's mine. She's my dork. So, Sora, if you're here... I want to see you," he said as he scanned his eyes through the crowd.

"YAH, CHOI YOUNGJAE!!!" your voice yelled, breaking the silence of the indoor stadium.

He looked in your direction and the moment he saw you, his smile was so wide that his eyes began to disappear into upside-down crescents. You began running towards the stage with the fans cheering you. When you finally reached the stage, you ran and ran while Youngjae had his arms wide open, ready for you to hug him.

"YOU DORK, I LOVE YOU TOO!" you shouted at the top of your lungs once you jumped into his arms making everyone start cheering wildly.

Youngjae started swinging you around but he tripped over his own ankle making the both of you fall with you on top of him.

"AIGOO! THESE TWO DORKS!" Jackson teased from the side while Youngjae and you continued laughing.

The both of you got up with the members' help and Youngjae quickly brought you to the center of the stage while JB had given you his microphone.

"You dork, why did you lie, huh?" Youngjae asked, acting upset as he folded his arms across his puffed up chest.

"I BOUGHT A CAKE FOR YOU TO SURPRISE YOU!" you whined and everyone awed.

"Everyone, my girlfriend is cute, isn't she?" Youngjae asked and everyone agreed with a unified 'YES' which made you blush and feel shy.

"She's mine~" Youngjae said cheesily making everyone squeal in amused disgust.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! AISH, JUST GET ON WITH IT, PLEASE!!!" JR yelled in disgust as he clung onto Mark's arm who was equally disgusted by the sudden cheesiness.

"Get on with what?" you asked innocently.

"Oh, I'm going to propose to you..." he replied without thinking and you gasped out of shock while he gasped... at his own dorkiness.

"YAH, YOU IDIOT!" the members scolded him.

"You DORK!" you teased and he stuck his tongue out at you.

"I'M SORRY! SO JUST FORGET IT AND ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, OKAY?! I practised my speech all night," he whined and you just laughed as you nodded.

"So... Aish, I forgot actually so I'll make it quick," he mumbled but everyone heard him and shook their heads while you (who expected it) just giggled and shook your head.

"I liked you ever since I saw you smile, Sora yah. I thought it was just puppy love but as I grew up with you, seeing you in school everyday and being your friend, I found myself falling more and more deeply in love with you. You made me so happy and I made you many promises which I didn't keep... but I plan on changiing that. I may have let you down before but I'm different now and I know what I want and I want... I want you. I want to be with you and continue being with you every step of the way. You told me you were mine and I told you as well that I'm yours but we both know that's not really confirming it so..." he said as he bent down on one knee and everyone let out a gasp, even you.

He took out a small box from his pocket and opened it up to you. Many people would have expected it to be a diamond ring but Youngjae knew what you wanted.

"You remembered..." you sighed in relief as you took hold of the small plastic ring that Youngjae had won at a carnival game on your first date back in Mokpo when you two were still young teenagers.

"You dork... You told me because I was the one who won it for you, the ring was the most beautiful ring in the whole world. So... I brought the 'world's most beautiful ring' for your engagement ring," he explained and your tears were already falling making everyone let out long awes.

"Sora yah..." he called out and you looked straight into his eyes.

"Will you do me the honor of being my one and only dork?" he asked, a sweet smile on his face which brought a smile upon yours as well.

"I do..." you answered in a heartbeat making everyone rejoice.

"YOU BETTER HAVE THE WEDDING AFTER WE GET OUT!" JR warned.

"YEAH, IF WE HEAR YOU HAVE THE WEDDING WHILE WE'RE DOING PUSH-UPS IN THE MUD, WE'LL ESCAPE THE MILITARY CAMP TO FIND YOU TWO!" JB threatened.

Youngjae and you laughed in reply before pulling one another for a hug. He gave you a brief peck on the lips before giving you another one on your forehead. You closed your eyes at his touch but opened them when he lifted up your chin gently to look into his eyes.

"You're my dork, Dork," you declared and he let out a chuckle as he hugged you tighter.

"Always..." he replied with a bright smile.

 

THE END

 

(AHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~ Writing this fanfiction always brought a smile to my face. Anyways! I hope you loved the story and thank you so much for reading! I LOVE YOU GUYS! MUAH!!! LOVE AUTHORNIM!)