Dorks In Love

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dorky

A FEW DAYS LATER...

"Hey, Sora," JB said as you picked up the phone.

"Oppa!" you exclaimed when you heard his voice.

"Yeah... I'm in the park just outside your school. Could you meet me?" he asked.

"Oh... Okay, do you want me to call Youngjae?" you asked.

"No, I just want to see you. I'll talk to Youngjae later," he said and you hummed in response.

"Okay, its my break now so I'll be there in a few minutes," you said before hanging up.

You rushed out, your backpack in your hand as you had no time wearing it properly. You missed JB so much the past few weeks. Youngjae had told you that JB hadn't talked to him at all. He didn't even talk to the members as well unless he had to. Thus, when he called you, you felt so happy. You ran and ran until you saw his fammiliar back, sitting on a wooden bench. With a smile, you approached him and tapped on his shoulder. He looked up and when he saw you, he smiled as well. Its wasn't his toothy grin but still, it was charming.

"How are you, Oppa?" you asked as you sat down beside him.

"Um... I'm getting better. How about you?" he replied.

"Okay... I was worried about you," you answered but he just pressed his lips together and nodded.

"I want to let you know that I'm not... angry anymore, Sora. I realised it isn't worth it to lose my friends," he spoke up after a long silence.

"What's going to happen now?" you asked and he looked back at you, a sad smile on his face.

"I guess we're going to have to break up, huh? We didn't do it properly yet," he sighed and you nodded hesitantly.

"I... uh... I deleted our photos so I suggest you do the same," he said.

"Oppa, we could still... keep our memories," you muttered, feeling hurt.

"I mean... I want us to create new ones... as friends?" he explained, with a smile, a brighter one this time and you smiled back.

"You're going to be okay, right? I mean, we're going to be okay?" you asked and he nodded with his toothy smile, my favorite smile from him.

"Hold up! My album is almost empty so lets take... a first-day-as-friends photo!" he chirped as he took out his phone.

You couldn't help but laugh seeing how fine he was.

"You sure?" you asked and he nodded, as he slung his arm around your shoulder casually.

"Smile, Sora~" he sang as he took a selfie of you two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello~" you chirped as you and JB came to the dorm.

Everyone rushed out of their rooms to greet you only to be stopped when they saw JB.

"Aish... I can't stay mad at you guys forever," JB sighed and everyone tackled him with hugs while Youngjae remained by your side.

"We're friends now, Youngjae. Don't worry. Now its your turn," you said as you poked his shoulder.

With a sigh, he slowly and carefully approached JB. Seeing that Youngjae was close, JB walked away from the rest and had his full attention on Youngjae.

"I'm sorry for betraying you... going against you and having feelings for Sora when she was with you, Hyung. I really am and... I miss you a lot," Youngjae said as he rubbed his palms slowly due to his nervousness.

With a snort, JB came forward and hugged Youngjae in a bro-hug.

"I missed my dongsaeng too. I should apologise as well for how I have been behaving the past few days and I shouldn't have lashed out at you," JB said and with a smile, Youngjae hugged him back.

"Take good care of her, okay? I'm her best friend now so that makes me obligated to punch you in the gut if you hurt her," JB teased as he pulled away, making everyone laugh.

Youngjae looked at you lovingly, making you blush and tuck your front hairs behind your ears.

"I will," Youngjae said with his dorky smile while looking at you.

ONE WEEK LATER...

"Sora yah~" Youngjae called out.

Everyone was in the living room for movie night. As per usual, due to a busy day schedule, everyone had passed out by 11pm except for you and Youngjae who were snuggled close together on the floor, your backs against the bottom of the sofa.

"Hmm?" you said as you looked up at him.

"I just want you to know that... I'm never going to leave you again. Never again," he whispered and you responded with a gentle smile.

"You better keep that promise this time," you said and he caressed your cheek with his palm.

"I promise," he replied as he laid a kiss upon your forehead.

 

(I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONGER~)

(THE FINALE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! I'M SO EXCITED!!! GET READY FOR A DORKY ENDING!)