ITS SORA!

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dorky

"I... don't, Sora," Youngjae lied.

You didn't know why but you felt your heart ache when he said so. You knew it was wrong to feel that way, you were supposed to feel relieved but you didn't.

"I mean... I shouldn't Sora. I do regret letting you go but... I should let you move on with JB," Youngjae sighed, feeling his eyes sting with tears.

"Yeah, I know. Goodnight, Youngjae," you said in a hurry as you could tell your voice was quivering.

The moment the door closed, you leaned your back against it and covered your mouth as you muted out your sobs. Youngjae remained standing in front of your door, his tears finally falling one by one.

"I shouldn't stay here... It isn't right, Choi Youngjae," he told himself as he started to walk away with a heavy heart.

Meanwhile, you were walking to your bedroom and you were frustrated at how you were still crying. Feeling hopeless, you slumped down on your bed and wiped your tears away with your blanket.

"Aish... Why... Why am I crying?" you asked yourself after finally calming down.

"Youngjae is a nice guy... He wants you and JB to live happily... Why do you want to mess this up, Sora yah?" you asked yourself.

You woke up the next morning because of the vibration you were feeling in your pocket.

"Hello?" you groaned, not bothering to notice who was calling.

"Sora yah~ Its Oppa! You didn't pick up any of my calls or replied my texts," JB said in his aegyo tone which perked you up a little.

"Ah... Yeah, sorry," you mumbled.

"I'm sorry about last night. I was just in the zone and... I ended up being a jerk. I'm so sorry. Can I make it up to you?" he asked.

You let out a chuckle... and then a sniffle as you started to cry.

"You're so nice... I don't deserve you, Oppa..." you whimpered.

"Yah... Sora yah! Why are you crying?! I'm coming, okay?!" JB said, panicking as he hung up.

There was a knock on the door several minutes later and you opened it to see a very sweaty JB. He ran all the way which made you cry even harder. Seeing you cry, he hugged you quickly, not saying a word as he kicked the door close with his feet.

"Shhh... Shhh... Its okay, Sora. I'm here, Oppa is here..." he cooed.

"Sora! Who bullied you?! Huh?! I'm going to kick them down! And! And! And beat them! I'm here! Choi Youngjae is here!" Youngjae stuttered, trying to sound brave for you who was crying.

You pulled away from JB and covered your mouth as you backed away from him, leaving JB taken aback. You shook your head and tucked your front hair behind you ears.

"I can't keep doing this to you. Its not fair, you don't deserve it," you cried.

"Sora, what are talking about? You have to tell me!" JB begged.

He took a step closer but you took two steps back. Realising you were pushing him away, JB rushed forward and hugged you tight. You tried pushing him away but he wouldn't let you. You gave up after a couple of attempts and just cried into his shirt.

Several minutes had passed and you two were on your bed. You were snuggled close to him with his arms wrapped around you protectively.

"Oppa..." you called out after calming down.

"Hm?" he asked, relieved you were feeling a little better.

"Imagine this... we broke up and we live seperate lives. Then we meet again as friends and you already have a girlfriend... but you realised you still had feelings for me. What would you do?" you asked in a husky tone.

"In all honesty, I wouldn't know what to do. If I do nothing, it might work with just me suffering unless one day, the truth is revealed... but if I break up with my girlfriend, I might hurt her while I get to be happy with the one I love," he explained and you remained quiet.

"Was this what your friend in Mokpo was going through?" JB asked, recalling you saying your friend was going through a hard time.

"Something like that," you mumbled.

"... I know I said I was going to be patient... but how long more do you need to get over that jerk?" JB said, trying to sound calm when he was feeling frustrated.

"... I wouldn't hate you if you left, Op---" you said halfway when he cut you off.

"No, I don't want to leave but in all honesty... I just feel like you're not mine yet," JB explained.

"Just... give me some more time, Oppa. I'll get over him... I'm... I'm going to try," you answered, knowing deep, deep down you weren't ever going to be able to forget Youngjae.

A month passed and you hadn't stepped foot into the GOT7 dorm. Youngjae and you have not spoken or kept in touch in anyway during that period since you both thought that was for the best. However, it only made things worse. Youngjae thought of you constantly whenever he was singing on stage while you were thinking of him while you were at school. Things seemed to be moving on as per normal but you two definitely weren't. It was just a casual Tuesday afternoon where almost all the members were out except for Mark and Youngjae who were watching television while eating junk food they had stashed away. Youngjae was thinking of you again and he couldn't take it anymore so he started flailing his arms everywhere making Mark spill some popcorn from his bowl.

"Hyung, I can't take this anymore. I have to tell someone if not I swear, I'm going to kill myself," Youngjae vented out as he threw the cushion onto the floor.

"Ahem... Okay... What is it?" he asked, feeling both scared and nervous.

"I lied about something big," Youngjae whispered, eventhough there wasn't anyone else in the dorm.

"What?" Mark asked as he scooted closer to him.

"... I... I had a girlfriend before," Youngjae revealed and Mark relaxed a little.

"That's it?" he asked, his face giving the 'Are you kidding me?' vibe.

"That's not the issue here!" Youngjae whined.

"Then what is?!" Mark asked impatiently.

"ITS THE GIRL!" Youngjae shouted.

"WHAT'S WITH THE GIRL, DORK?! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!" Mark yelled back.

"ITS SORA!" Youngjae shouted in reply.