You Don't Deserve Her

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dorky

"Oh... My... God..." Mark gasped, covering his mouth with his hands as he was about to let out a scream but decided not to do so because he needed more answers.

"CHOI! YOUNG! JAE!" Mark shouted angrily and all Youngjae could do was hang his head down low.

"So when Sora first met us, you two knew one another?!" Mark questioned and Youngjae nodded solemnly.

"... Does JB know?" Mark asked and Youngjae shook his head.

"... Do you still have feelings for her?" Mark asked... and Youngjae nodded.

"I can't believe this..." Mark sighed as he slumped back down, his back hitting the backrest of the sofa.

"Why didn't you tell us Youngjae?" Mark asked, feeling dejected.

"Because the day I let her go was the worst day of my life. I turned my back away from her just so I could chase my dreams. If I were to tell someone about it, I was afraid that I would finally realise how stupid I was and go back to her which I would have if I ever were to tell anyone. Plus, back then, I was a selfish idiot who wanted to start afresh as a new Choi Youngjae... while I left Sora behind... broken," Youngjae replied as he felt the tears in his eyes slowly cascading down his cheeks.

Mark hadn't seen Youngjae so sad before. Granted, he had cried a few times during trainee days but nothing as intense as this. Mark could tell how much stress and pain Youngjae was going through just by his silent sobs. Being the big brother of the group, he wanted to make sure everyone felt safe and secure... especially the younger ones.

"Alright... your secret's safe with me, Youngjae. I know all hell would break loose if the rest know so please... try to think twice when it comes to Sora, okay?" Mark suggested and Youngjae nodded.

"Good boy," Mark said with a sad smile as he patted Youngjae's back.

Meanwhile, you and JB were still in your apartment and you had a glass of water in your hands for JB.

"Oppa, here---- OH MY GOD, NO!" you screamed when you saw him take out a box from below your bed.

You set the glass on your study table and snatched the box away, wrapping your arms around it.

"I just felt it under your bed when I was kicking my legs over the edge. What's in it that you're so defensive about?" JB asked, now getting curious.

"Its just... personal stuff," you replied and you swore you could see he was hurt.

"... Are those pictures of your ex-boyfriend?" he asked and by the way you looked away, he got his answer.

You shuddered when you heard a few curses slip out of JB's mouth as he kicked the wardrobe which was right beside him. It was scaring you, seeing this side of him. Youngjae and the rest had told you JB used to be very physical when it came to expressing his anger. When he met you, he managed to tone it down but now knowing you weren't exactly being fully faithful to him got him really mad.

"Oppa..." you gasped, a single tear streaming down your left cheek.

"Leave me alone!" he snapped as he walked past you, bumping into your shoulder, making you fall.

You let out a hiss as you landed on your back but quickly scrambled to stand up so he wouldn't leave. Just as he was about to put on his sneakers, you wrapped your arms around him from behind, twining your fingers together for a firmer grip.

"KANG SORA!" JB yelled at the top his lungs which made you wince but you didn't care and held on to him.

He roughly escaped your grasp and turned around. You looked at his face and immediaately looked down, horrified by his furious expression. He pushed you against a wall and slammed his palms on it, at the sides of your head.

"IF YOU KEPT HIS PICTURES THEN I SHOULD LEAVE RIGHT?!" he yelled into your ear.

"OPPA, STOP SCREAMING!" you cried out loud as your lips started to quiver.

"Remember... if I'm not with you and someone bullied you, you feel scared and you can't run... just close your eyes and relax. I'll come get you, I promise," Youngjae said as he held your hands.

"Promise?" you asked and he nodded before rushing off to soccer practice.

You closed your eyes, trying to calm down and forget his anger face... trying to remember his wide, stupid, toothy grin he had plastered on his face whenever he teased you. However, as you continued remembering those expressions of his, you started remembering Youngjae's many ridiculous antics which made you laugh so hard like when he tried to act cool in front of you during elementary school and strike a goal during soccer practice but ended up kicking the air and landing on his bottom... like when he ended up punching a big bully in the face because you were made fun of because of the pimple on your nose and then running off with you to class. Just then, your thoughts were interupted when your felt a pair of warm, moist lips on yours and you slowly opened your eyes a little to see JB kissing you. As you started kissing back, you finally realised one of the reasons why you fell for JB was his kiss... it felt familiar. Only now you noticed that it was familiar because his lips felt like Youngjae's. He pulled away and looked into your eyes.

"I need to calm down..." JB muttered under his breath, anger still in his tone.

With that, he walked away, wore on his sneakers and left, leaving you stunned by everything that happened.

THE NEXT MORNING...

"WHAT?!" the 6 boys shouted in unison after JB told them that he screamed at you.

Mark was looking warily at Youngjae whose veins were now popping out of his neck slightly.

"Yah! If you kept on going, you could have hit her!" JR nagged, knowing from experience since he had been hit by JB before during their trainee days while arguing about a dance routine.

"I know, god... Aish... she was so afraid of me... Gosh..." JB sighed as he rubbed his face hard with his hands.

"You don't deserve her..." Youngjae growled and everyone's eyes widened, hearing the usual calm, quiet member say something so daring.

"... What?" JB questioned, slightly glaring at him.

"Youngjae..." Mark muttered under his mouth, softly so no one heard it.