Angry

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Dorky

"OH MY GOD!" Jackson yelled as the GOT7 members crashed onto the floor, exhausted from dancing 3 rounds of Stop Stop It straight.

The 7 boys laid on the smooth wooden floor for a few minutes until the sound of the door opening caught their attention.

"Woah..." your familiar voice made JB and Youngjae sit up.

"Sora!" JB exclaimed.

If Youngjae would have let himself call out your name, it would've been weird thus he remained silent and watched as JB dragged himself up and lightly hugged you.

"Eww~ Sticky!" you whined as you pulled yourself away from JB's sweaty arms.

"Aish!" he said as he flicked you on the forehead once.

"Fine, I'll go quickly wash up now," he said before going off to wash up.

You plopped down on the ground next to Bambam as the rest slowly gathered around you. You felt intimidated of course, they were staring you down and Jackson had his creepy smile on his face which showed he was going to annoy the heck out of you. Youngjae noticed this and decided to make you feel better.

"Woah, give her some space guys~" he said as he flailed his hands out in front of you so the rest stopped moving closer.

You couldn't help but laugh and snort by the way he was trying to protect you and Youngjae narrowed his eyes at you.

"Yah! You snorted when I was helping you!" he argued.

"I did not!" you said while laughing and you accidentally let out a dorky snort making everyone laugh.

"Why I outta~" he warned as he held his hands on your waist and started tickling you.

"AHHH!!!" you screamed at the top of your lungs as he started tickling you.

You quickly scooted away and hid behind Mark.

"I'll protect you, Sora!" Mark said cutely as he spread his arms wide to his sides so Youngjae couldn't go past him.

After a few minutes, JB lightly jogged back to the practice room to see Youngjae chasing you while the rest were in a line, trying to catch Youngjae. The moment you saw JB, you ran towards his direction and tackled him with a hug, making him fall backwards. He looked up to see you laughing, your eye smile showinng which made him smile, forgetting about the pain in his back when he fell. He steadily carried you in his arms and slowly stood back up, still carrying you bridal style.

"Yah! Go bathe!" JB ordered and everyone rushed out, laughing.

The moment everyone left, JB placed you back down only to push you against a wall. His hands were pressed up against the wall on both sides of your head, caging you in.

"Yah~ What are you doing?" you whined, feeling shy as you tried to push him away.

However, he pushed himself closer and your hands lingered on his chest. You looked up and he had a cheeky smile on his face.

"Who were you talking to after we talked?" he asked and you chuckled, totally forgetting his 'warning' text in the morning.

"A friend~" you answered teasingly as you tilted you head and looked into his eyes, showing aegyo which made him laugh.

"Boy or Girl?" he asked, his hands on your waist now.

"Hmmm~" you said as you hung your head down, smiling at how jealous he was getting.

"Aish~ If its a guy~" he said as he lifted you chin up using the side of his index finger.

The both of you laughed while staring into one another's eyes. Slowly the laughs stopped and you both just smiled lovingly at one another.You held you hand out towards his face and gently started to trace your fingers over his features. JB closed his eyes as you gently caressed his face.

Youngjae opened his eyes the moment he didn't feel your fingers on his face anymore and pressed his lips onto yours, sharing your first kiss.

JB leaned forward to kiss you but stopped when he heard you gasp a little. His eyes widened when he saw your expression change.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked.

"Uh... yeah," you said, not sounding sure as you pulled his hands away from your waist and walked towards the middle of the room, your back facing him.

"... Is it that guy again?" JB asked suddenly and you turned around, tucking your front hairs behind your ear again.

With a long sigh, JB approached you and you folded your arms across you chest as he placed his hands on your shoulders.

"You two were pretty serious huh?" he asked and you nodded sadly.

"Oppa, I want to be happy with you. I do but... I just..." you said as you shook your head but he slid his hands down, pulled your arms away and laced your fingers with his.

"I'll wait for you. Don't feel bad about it. I've seen how much you cried for that idiot... so I'll wait," he said comfortingly and you replied with a smile.

"You deserve someone so much more better than me, Oppa," you sighed as you leaned your forehead on his chest... not knowing Youngjae had heard the whole thing from just outside the door.

 

LATER ON...

GOT7 was currently performing on stage and you were standing amongst the crowd, near the stage. No one else except for the guys knew about your relationship with JB thus, you had to be on the down low eventhough you wanted to secrety go backstage and cheer them on. Then the lights went off and then it lit up to show the boys on stage. You smiled wide and proud as the hunderds of fans started to scream their name, some even crying. The music came on and you just slightly bobbed your head to the music. During Jackson's rapping part, they stopped their dance and started going near the edge of the stage. JB's eyes wandered about until he saw you and he flashed a smile at you. He came forward, knelt down and winked at you, making the girls around you scream in delight and you laugh at their response. Little did you know, Youngjae saw the interaction between you and JB, making his blood boil.

You were in their dorm since JB gave you a spare key when you heard the door open. You hopped out of the sofa to see Youngjae coming in alone.

"Oh? Where are the rest?" you asked.

"You mean JB?" he asked, sounding a little cold.

"Well, I mean everyone," you said, taken aback.

"They decided to stop by a convenience store to buy some snacks," he replied as he took off his jacket and beanie.

"Why didn't you go with them?" you asked.

"Tired," he said before going into his room and shutting the door with a slam.

"What the..." you asked yourself as you headed into his room.

"Yah, Choi Youngjae," you called out as you shut the door behind you.

You looked down to see Youngjae sitting down on the mattress while leaning his back on the wall. Seeing how he was ignoring you, you sat down beside him, your back also against the wall.

"Why are you giving me the cold shoulder? I thought we were friends now," you said, feeling sincerely sad.

He let out a sigh and looked at you.

"Why are you angry at me?!" you asked, tears in your eyes.

Youngjae pressed his lips together before looking down at the keypad.

"I'm not angry at you..." he confessed and you got confused.

"Then why are behaving this way?" you asked.

"... Because I'm angry at myself... for letting you go," he explained and you held your breath for a second when he said so.