Chapter 9

Skool Luv Affairs

The 6 boys sat in front of the television drinking soda and eating chips and they waited for their pizza to arrive.

Yoongi took a sip of his soda as the bathroom doors opened. He looked over and spit out his drink, coughing slightly at the drink that went down the wrong way.

Jimin had a towel wrapped low around his waist and his skin was glistening because of the water.

“Jesus, Jimin put some clothes on.” Hoseok gagged.

“You guys didn’t bring me any!” Jimin snapped walking over to his closet and opening the door, disappearing inside.

Yoongi’s eyes followed Jimin, and he jumped when he felt a hard slap on the back.

“You okay there? You almost died choking on soda because you’re a ert.”

“I’m not a ert.” Yoongi grumbled, taking another sip.

Jimin emerged fully dressed and sat down next to Yoongi with a towel in hand.

“Dry your hair.. I’m not going to be taking care of you when you get sick.” Yoongi said, setting down his drink.

“Mmm, You would take care of me, and you dry it.” Jimin said smug, he handed the towel to Yoongi.

Everyone watched the pair with raised eyebrows as Yoongi snatched the towel from Jimin and began drying his hair. Jimin had a large grin on his face.

“I told you, you’d take care of me.”

“Hush.”

When Yoongi was finished drying Jimin’s hair, he threw the towel by the bathroom door and then turned to look at everyone else, shocked that all eyes were focused on him.

“What?” Yoongi questioned.

“You guys are actually really cute together.” Taehyung chuckled.

“He’s right, you guys are cute.”

Jimin beamed,” Thank you!”

Yoongi just grinned at how happy those statements made Jimin and tugged at Jimin’s head, telling him to lay down on his lap, to which Jimin happily obliged.

About 30 minutes later the doorbell rang.

“We’ll get it.” Jin said, gripping onto Namjoon’s arm.

A good few minutes went by and Jimin was starting to get irritated by how long the pair are taking to get the pizza.

“I’m going to go see what’s taking so long.” Jimin said getting up.

He walked down the stairs but didn’t see the two boys by the door so he peaked into the kitchen and saw them. Namjoon had Jin up on the counter and their lips were locked, Jin’s fingers were tangled in Namjoon’s blonde hair and his legs were wrapped around him, Namjoon’s hands were under Jin’s shirt. The two didn’t look like they were going to stop any soon.

Jimin blushed and cleared his throat,” What the hell are you two doing?” This caused the two to abruptly separate.

“Jimin! This um.. This isn’t what it looks like!” Jin said, holding his hands up, He realized he was still sitting on the counter and hopped off.

“I don’t care if you two make out in my kitchen, but I’m starving. Give me the damn pizza.”

“Jimin, watch your mouth!” Jin snapped.

“Jimin, please don’t tell the others.” Namjoon pleaded.

“I won’t, but I don’t know why you guys are keeping it a secret. It isn’t like anyone would judge you for it.”

“It’s complicated, little one.” Jimin smiled.

Jimin shrugged and carried the pizzas up the stairs, the recently caught couple following behind them.

“What took so long?” Jungkook said diving into the pizza.” Jin, Namjoon and Jimin all exchanged looks before Jimin spoke up,” The first doorbell was a package for my dad. We sat downstairs and waited for the pizza guy since we knew it wouldn’t be that much longer.”

“Oh.” Jungkook shrugged. Jimin grabbed a slice and leaned against Yoongi’s shoulder, taking a bite. Yoongi s his arm around Jimin’s waist, peeking at Taehyung and Hoseok, noticing they were in a similar position.

Later that night, all of the boys had fallen asleep in various places on the floor, like always, Jimin and Yoongi were the last to sleep, but Jimin was an the cusp of slumber.

“Come with me.” Jimin didn’t know what was happening as Yoongi pulled Jimin into the large closet and shut the door.

“What is it, Suga Oppa?” Yoongi grinned at the cute sleepy voice Jimin was using.

“We need to talk..”

Jimin’s head snapped up and Yoongi could see the general fear in his eyes,” Are we breaking up?”

“What? No. Come here.” Yoongi pulled Jimin into his lap.

“What do we need to talk about then?” Jimin said skeptically.

“I think.. We both have concerns about Taehyung that we need to get off of our chest. First of all, you’ve told me how you feel about Taehyung being my ex, and I’m glad you’ve told me this, but I need to just set some things straight. It doesn’t matter what Taehyung and I did during our relationship, I’m with you now, secondly don’t compare yourself to him.”

“It’s hard… You and Taehyung dated for a long time, he knows a Yoongi I don’t know, he probably still knows things about you that I don’t know. It just makes me nervous that he is the one who cheated on you and you were the one who still had feelings for him when he was so clearly moved on with Hoseok. I’m just scared you’ll.. well you’ll.:

“Dump you for him, if he asked me too?”

Jimin nodded and stared down at his hands.

“Park Jimin. That is never going to happen, If I didn’t like you and I wasn’t ready to leave Taehyung then I wouldn’t have. I’m actually cared to lose you.. That is why when I heard you talking about Namjoon like you do about me, I got so.. Insecure and angry.”

“I don’t like Namjoon hyung, I told you!”

“I know. I’m just scared it will happen again.”

“So you don’t trust me?”

“Of course I do, Jagi! It isn’t you that is the problem, it is me. I really loved Taehyung, Jimin. You have to understand that. When he cheated on me… It really affected me. I’m not scared you’ll cheat on me because I don’t trust you, I’m scared because I don’t believe I’ll be able to keep you.”

“You loved Taehyung?”

“I did.”

“Do you still love Taehyung?”

“I do, but it isn’t a romantic love. He was my first love, I still care about him.”

Jimin sighed and wrapped himself around Yoongi.

“I really like you.” Jimin confessed with a sigh.

“I know. I really like you too.”

“Do you know? I want you to really know how much I like you, and how much I don’t like Namjoon.

Yoongi grinned,” I know.”

Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jimin, deepening the kiss as he pushed Jimin onto the floor.

Jimin winced,” Careful, I’m still a little sore.”

‘Sorry, I didn’t realize.” Yoongi shifted down and rested his body on top of Jimin’s.

“Suga, you’re heavy.”

“Hm.” Yoongi grunted. Jimin just rolled his eyes.

The two boys didn’t even notice around what time they fell asleep. The next thing Jimin knew, his friends were standing at the door staring down at the two.

“What did YOU two do last night, while your friends were sleeping in the other room.” Jungkook snickered.

“Jimin wiped his eyes and tried to sit up but Yoongi was draped over his torso, still fast asleep, “Good morning guys. We didn’t DO anything. You guys were sleeping and we didn’t want to wake you up with our talking.”

“Mmhm.” Jungkook rolled his eyes.

“Anyway what are we doing today?” Hoseok asked, Jimin was too busy trying to gently shake Yoongi awake. Yoongi stirred and smiled up at Jimin, snuggling back into him lap.

“Yah, wake up lazy.” Namjoon kicked Yoongi lightly in the .

Yoongi glared up at Namjoon, but sat up and wrapped his arms around Jimin, trying to sleep on his shoulder.

“You’re very cuddly in the morning.” Jimin chuckled, trying to pry his boyfriend off of him.

Jimin thought back to Hoseok’s question.

“Jin hyung, do you have your license?” Jimin asked.

Jin nodded,” Yes but I don’t have a car.” He laughed.

Jimin looked at his phone and smiled when he saw he still had some power left.

He called his father and waited for him to pick up.

“Dad! Can I ask a big favor? I have some friends over and we need a car because there are too many of us.” Jimin waited for his father to answer,” Okay, I won’t take that one.” Jimin laughed,” Thank’s dad. Love you too. Bye.”

Jimin smirked,” I got us a car.” Jimin popped up and this got the other boys going, they all raced excitedly down to the garage and Jimin punched in the code, opening up the garage.

Jaws dropped between the boys, there were rows and rows of cars lining the inside of the massive garage.

“Jimin, your parents can’t make this much money can they?” Namjoon said in awe.

“They make a lot of money..” Jimin almost muttered, rubbing his arm nervously.

Yoongi pulled Jimin’s head towards him and whispered into Jimin’s hair,” They aren’t here for your money, Min. Stop thinking stupid things.” Yoongi kissed his forehead.

Jimin relaxed, enjoying the fact that Yoongi knew how he was feeling, and exactly what to say to him.

“Take which ever one you want, except for the Audi. That’s my dad’s “baby” apparently.”

“I think since I’m the experienced driver, Jin, you should take my car and I should take the pretty new car.” Yoongi smiled, Jimin rolled his eyes.

“Excuse me?” Jin lowered his eyes.

“So it’s settled, Yoongi tossed his keys at Jin and practically skipped his way down the rows of cars.

“Jimin.” Jin pouted.

Jimin started walking down the isle backward, giving an apologizing shrug to Jin,” Sorry, hyung, He’s my boyfriend.”

“I wanna drive one.” Taehyung jumped.

“ABSOLUTELY not.” Jimin shook his head. Yoongi had stopped in front of a blue Jaguar eyes wide.

“It is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” Yoongi touched the hood.

“You want to drive this one?” Jimin chuckled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi’s waist. Yoongi nodded.

Jimin slipped in front of him and sat on the hood, wrapping his arms around his neck, peeking up at Yoongi through his eye lashes,” If I let you drive this, what will I get from it?”

Yoongi smirked and kissed Jimin softly.

“Gross, let’s goooooo.” Namjoon smacked Yoongi roughly on the back. Jimin was thrown off balance and almost fell over. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin tightly, to insure that he didn’t fall.

Yoongi glared at Namjoon,” Suga, relax.” Jimin his face,” I’m going to go get the keys.” Jimin slid out of Yoongi’s arms and disappeared into the house, returning with a little black and silver key.

“Wait where are we going again?” Hoseok asked.

“Oh, I guess we never established that.” Jimin answered.

“Let’s eat.” Taehyung offered.

“You always want to eat.”

“We could hit the gym.” Namjoon joked.

“We could just say here for that I have a gym.” Jimin said pointing down to indicate it is downstairs.

“Of course your house has a gym.” Hoseok added exasperated.

“taehyung lifted Jimin’s shirt and focused on Jimin’s abs,” A really good gym.” Jimin smacked away Taehyung’s hands.

“Eating is good. We can figure out what to do while we’re there.” Jin shrugged.

The group decided where they wanted to go and climbed into the two cars. Yoongi pulled the car out into the driveway waiting for Jin and the steering wheel,” The inside of this car is beautiful too.”

“You like this car that much? Jimin laughed.

Yoongi nodded,” I love it.”

“I’ll let you drive it more often. This car is mine. Dad bought me a few for when I start driving.”

“Dad bought me a few for when I start driving.” Jungkook echoed, and rolled his eyes. Jimin glared at him. Yoongi followed Jin the breakfast in the Jaguar and parked it carefully; practically squealing when the car beeped indicated it locked.

“You’re so weird.” Jimin side eyed him, but he was grinning.

“Hush.” Yoongi engulfed Jimin’s face with his arms and dragged him into the restaurant the rest of the group following.

They sat down and placed their orders immediately, chatting away when Jimin felt a tap on his shoulder.

“Zelo!” Jungkook boasted, looking up behind Jimin. He looked up and saw their old friend, starting down and smiling at them.

“What’s up, guys?! I was on my way out when I saw you guys over here.” Zelo said, extending a hand out to the two known boys.

Jimin flew out of his chair, along with Jungkook, giving a heartfilled hug to the taller.

“Wow, how’ve you been, Junhong?!” Jimin said as soon as he let go.

“I’ve been rad! I got into BAA.”

“Seriosuly? We did too!” Jungkook announced.

“No way? I don’t see you around!” Zelo pointed at Jimin,” Dance focus right?”

“Of course.” Jimin smiled,” What’s your focus.”

“Well I tried for the dance program but they liked my rapping more I guess and so I was placed in the vocal program.”

Yoongi cleared his throat in a not so nonchalant way.

Jimin looked back at him,” Oh, guys. This is our friend Junhong, but he prefers Zelo. Junhong, this is Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon. Friends we’ve made.”

“Cool. Nice to meet you guys. I want you to meet the friends I’ve made, Chim Chim, I told them about you.” Junhong set his hand on Jimin’s arm and Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

“it was good to see you, Zelo, but we’re with our friends right now, We’ll text you and hang out sometime.” Jungkook added. Jimin nodded in agreement.

“Sweet, catch you later.” Junhong winked, walking out of the building.

Yoongi glared at Jimin as he set down, and Jimin rolled his eyes, knowing already what Yoongi’s problem is.

“We’re just friends.” Jimin assured, kissing Yoongi’s cheek.

“He’s awfully friendly with you..” Yoongi mumbled.

“We’re just good friends, Suga.” Jimin sighed, rubbing his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Have you always been this jealous.” Hoseok snorted.

“Not until I noticed everyone is attracted to Jimin.”

“That is not true.” Jimin chuckled,” You’re just paranoid.”
“I don’t know, Jimin. He’s got a point. Do you not notice how girls look at you in the hall? Or how your dancing draws in girls, even boys from the other classes to watch you.” Hoseok agreed with Yoongi.

“Ew girls.” Jimin made a face and stuck out his tongue.

“Is that all you got from that, Little one?” Namjoon laughed, patting Jimin’s head.

Jimin shrugged,” I don’t care about those people. I have Suga Oppa.” Jimin eye smiled.

Yoongi tried to hid his grin and failed,” Yah, stop calling me that around other people.” Yoongi faked his anger.

They all ate their food happily, and Jungkook decided he wanted to pay for the meal, in which no one but Jimin disagreed, saying he should pay. They all went back to Jimin’s house and Yoongi took Namjoon, Hoseok, Taekhyung, and Jin home, since they didn’t live lose enough to walk.

Jimin and Yoongi sighed at the quiet once they were all alone in Jimin’s massive house. They were sprawled across the large couch, watching the television.

“Jimin.” Yoongi picked at his thumbs.” Why do you call that Jelo kid by his real name when he prefers the nickname?”

“His name is Zelo,” Jimin corrected,” And because I’ve know him the longest, I knew him before he was Zelo.”

“I think he likes you.”

“You also thing that I like Namjoon.”

Yoongi was silent. Jimin sighed and crawled over to his insecure boyfriend, sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s neck and kissed his lips tenderly, nuzzling his nose against Yoongi’s.

“It doesn’t matter if he likes me, which he doesn’t, but still, I like my boyfriend.” Jimin reassured Yoongi.

Yoongi allowed himself to smile and kissed Jimin once again.

“Suga, don’t forget my birthday is next week! It’s the thirteenth, got it? I want to make dinner for you.” Jimin scolded, knowing the older was forgetful.

“Shouldn’t I be the one to make dinner for you?” Yoongi grinned,” I’ll remember don’t worry.” Yoongi rolled his eyes. He pushed Jimin back on the couch, causing him to squeal, and locking their lips.