Chapter 16

Skool Luv Affairs

When Yoongi and Jimin finally made it out of the shower after a few stolen kisses and love bites, Yoongi went down the stairs to get his boyfriend a much-needed ice pack.

He stepped into the kitchen and found Jimin’s mother humming to herself and cooking dinner. She shot a knowing glance at Yoongi and plucked two baggies full of ice from the sink, tossing them to Yoongi.

Yoongi groaned in embarrassment and covered his face, trying to exit the kitchen as fast as he could.

“Um..” He heard on his way back up the stairs, He turned to look at Jungkook, whose face was bright red.

“Jungkook? How long have you been here?” Yoongi questioned.

“Trust me hyung. Long enough.” Jungkook shivered.

“Did everyone hear us?” Yoongi covered his face.

“Jimin… wasn’t the quietest.” Jungkook cleared his throat,” Anyway I came to try and convinced Jimin of all the reasons why he should work things out with you, but I see you already worked things into him.” Jungkook chuckled at his joke awkwardly.

“Oh god. Jungkook, please stop.” Yoongi glared.

“Yeeahhh, my b.” Jungkook coughed.

“So I’ll just come back another time then.” Jungkook, saluted, made a sharp turn and darted towards the door.

“Weird kid.” Yoongi chuckles on his way up the stairs.

“Hyung my .. ow hyung.. my hurts. Nnnnnuuuuuuu.” Jimin whined, it was muffled into the sheets and he had his hand placed gently on his backside and his face deep into the bed.

“Stop whining or we’ll never do it again.” Yoongi slapped the ice pack down on Jimin’s and he yelped, glaring daggers at Yoongi.

“Liar. You can’t resist me.” Jimin smirked, sighing at the relief.

“Says who?”

“You had one glance of the tip of my and you attacked me.”

Yoongi coughed and looked away. Jimin just laughed,” Exactly.”

“So did you get in trouble because of the fight? Are you suspended?” Jimin pouted.

“No.. but I have cleaning duty everyday after school.”

Jimin pouted and crossed his arms,” I’m sorry.”

“No one should be sorry but me Jimin. I’m the one who ed up, I’m the one who fought, I’m the one who hurt you.”

“But you were hurt too, hyung.” Jimin sighed,” I.. did a lot of not nice things to you too, and I’m sorry.”

“It doesn’t matter what happened then, We’re okay now. That is all that matters.” Yoongi laid down next to his boyfriend and draped his arm over his back.

The two seemed peaceful together, for the first time in a long time.

            “Yoongi, your tie!” Jimin scolded, yanking his boyfriend closer to him by said tie, and proccedding to adjust it so that it looked straight, Yoongi just rolled his eyes and smiled at Jimin.

“Min, no one is going to see the tie, it is covered by the robe anyway.” Yoongi chuckled, taking Jimin’s hand into his. Jimin smiled up at his boyfriend, leaning forward to peck Yoongi on the lips.

“I’m proud of you.” Jimin said, hugging him as tightly as he could.

“Thanks Min.”

“Tae, stop it.” The couple heard, glancing in the direction of Taehyung and Hoseok. Taehyung was trying to help Hoseok with his cap, but Hoseok kept pushing his hands away, an annoyed expression on his face.

Taehyung’s face fell into a frown. The two still hadn’t made up from the whole Yoongi thing, and with the time Hoseok spent ignoring Taehyung, he was able to study and bring his grades up enough to graduate a year early. So today he walks with Seokjin and Yoongi.

“I’m so proud of you, Suga.” Jimin smiled, pecking Yoongi on the cheek.

“Thanks, Min.” Yoongi pulled Jimin into him, kissing him on the lips, smirking as his hand s around Jimin’s waist and his hand gliding over Jimin’s .

A man cleared his throat and Yoongi looked over stepping away from Jimin, but Jimin chuckled and grabbed Yoongi’s hand.

“M-Mr. Park, Hello.”

“As handsy with my son as ever I see.” Mr. Park raised his eyebrows.

Mrs. Park just smiled, and winked at Yoongi.

“I-I.” Yoongi’s face was red and Jimin laughed.

“I didn’t come here to tease you,” Mr. Park laughed,” My wife and I can’t stay long, but I wanted to offer you a position at my company before you could run off and get another job.”

“No way? B-but you haven’t even heard my stuff! I promise I’m good I have some CDS if-“

Mr. Park smiled and held up his hand, stopping Yoongi,” My son is very persistent, sliding tracks under my office door, sending me videos of you at the studio, sound clips,” Mr. Park sighed,” He was quiet persistent.” Mr. Park glanced over at his son who shrugged his shoulders with an innocent look on his face.

Yoongi just smiled at his boyfriend, clenching his hand around his even tighter.

“I ABSOLUTELY accept, I will mop the floors of the company if that is where you want to put me!” Jimin smiled at the child like excitement Yoongi was showing.

“That won’t be necessary, but I can’t just stick you in the studio by yourself just yet, you’ll be shadowing our producers, an apprentice if may.”

“PRODUCING.” Yoongi could faint,” Yes yes YES 100% YES!”

Yoongi leaped forward hugging Mr. Park but soon scrambled away,” Sorry that was really unprofessional.”

“Yoongi, it’s almost time for us to go out.” Hoseok said, Taehyung was behind him, head hung low. Jimin frowned and took Taehyung’s hand, pulling him next to him.

“We’ll be in the crowd cheering for you.” Jimin said glaring and Hoseok, Jimin smiled at Yoongi.

“Come one, Taehyung…” Jimin pulled his fried out from backstage and his parents followed.

By the time the pair made their way to their seats, the ceremony was starting.

When Hoseok’s name was called Taehyung, smiled and clapped, Jimin however, was a bit noisier.

“MIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN YOOOOOOONGIIIIIIIIIII WOOOOOOOOO!” Yoongi shook his head and laughed, waving at his boyfriend who he could see in the distance, Jimin waved back, a huge grin on his face.

When graduation was over, Jimin was the first person to leap up to go find Yoongi, outside in the parking lot where the graduates let out.

“YOONGI!” He screamed again as he caught sight of the boy, Jumping into his arms.

Jimin landed multiple kisses on Yoongi’s face and Yoongi scrunched up his nose.

“Min, I’m really happy I have you in my life.” Yoongi sighed, seriously hugging the younger.

“Yoongi? Where is this coming from?” Jimin sounded worried.

“Nothing I just… I love you okay? I love you a lot.”

Jimin smiled into Yoongi’s neck,” I love you too, idiot!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Hello! Welcome to the end of the story, I know it seems short. :(( I know the story seems a little rushed to be finished. but I really want to start my NEW Yoonmin! :D (and work on the Jikook I started. i know, I start to many sotires and never finish them i'm sorry) But my second Yoonmin is an Apocolypse AU so look forward to it! ^^

- Author-nim