Scheme

Who are you ?

Scheme :

 

Mino was back from the restaurant he shared with the kids, he had laugh a lot listening to their playground stories. He smiled remembering how he enjoyed today. After taking off his shoes, he laid down on the sofa, tired. Another moment of the day came to his mind : his encounter with Bae Irene. He couldn't said the girl wasn't pretty, she appeared to him as a godness of winter, her jet-black hair flying around her pale face and cherry lips. He remembered the way her cheeks flushed when he took her hands, her litttle cold hands... As if he needed to protect this fragile doll.

There is nothing to reproach to the girl, she was doing some shopping peacefully like any normal young girl, no makeup and wearing casual clothes. She didn't wear that SM image which was making her shallow according to him. But he had to beware of girls, they are unpredictable.

 

His phone rang, it was Seunghoon, he was on a short vacation in Busan with Seungyoon, both visiting their hometown. He picked up : « Hi ! How are you doing guys ? Having fun ? »

« Oh not much, just the usual family meals and ajummas' kisses... I didn't even see some pretty ex-classmate, I don't want to become a grumpy old man, singing alone in my house like Seungyoon ! »

Mino heard his other friend cursed against Seunghoon, the Busan bros seem to have fun. Seungyoon took the phone : « Don't listen to him ! I won't be single forever unlike him ! About that, we also have to find a girl for our handsome boy Mino, ne Seunghoon ? »

He could picture the two nudging each other. He sighed at their stupidity but it was normal, one of the main topics of boys their age is girls, and he wasn't different.

« But Mino is lucky, he is Irene's ideal type ! », he could recognize Seunghoon.

« Don't speak nonsense, Irene is a delicate flower for this rude rapper, and she is not his type », retorted Seungyoon.

« That's because you're jealous ! », teased Seunghoon. Soon, Mino wasn't listening anymore to their bickering. Irene's sweet image came to his mind, Seungyoon was right they didn't match each other. Yet, he wanted to say the opposite only to annoy their leader.

« Hey, stop it you two ! Listen, I saw Irene today and I change my mind about her, she is cute and playful girl, I'm thinking about asking her out. »

« No ! You can't do this ! », Seungyoon yelled.

« Pabo ! I won't do this, I don't like her anyway. »

« Not even a little ? » It was Seunghoon who asked. Mino didn't know if he has to be honest, but they were his mates and he has nothing to hide. « Ok a little, I judge her too soon I admit. », he answered.

The two Seung giggled like school girls telling some love stories from the other end of the line. Mino rolled his eyes, here they go assuming wrong ideas. He bited his lips, he regreted what he said but couldn't denied it either.

« Well, I let you have your pajama party idiots, see you ! », Mino hung up a bit upset.

 

In Busan, two conspirators were discussing a new plan to help their friend in the labyrinth of love. Well, that was what these fools thought.

 

 

Mino is sleeping in the plane soundly. His deep slumber is an opportunity for Seunghoon and Seungyoon who are sitting together not far from him, to talk about the ongoing plan. They are not doing this only for fun, they just want to try the chance on two people who misunderstand one another from the start. If it doesn't work, it's alright, but like this they will miss nothing. They admit it is a silly idea but if they don't do it, Mino and Irene will not be able to see each other for months, they will have to wait for a comeback to cross path again.

« We'll move on the second part of the plan : the meeting. It's useless if we scare that poor Irene, she must think it is some stalker. »

« Yes, but I'm afraid Mino remains a weirdo to her eyes. »

« Aish, don't worry too much ! I think they'll figure our scheme sooner or later. »

« You're right, at worst we can expose it to them. »

« We really look like matchmakers. » And they burst out causing the passengers to silence them.

Proud of themselves, they decided to ask for some snacks and drinks to reward their said hard word.

 

 

Red Velvet are back in their training room in SM building. After a dance session, Irene looks at her phone for new messages fearing another creepy text. She opens the unknown number's one and read it : Let's meet around a coffee at this adress on friday 1a.m., can't wait to see you.

Irene doesn't know if she is feeling angry or scared, both she guesses, and curious of course. Does she have to go ? It can be dangerous to meet a stranger like this, kidnaping scenarios are already running in her head. Then, she has an idea and texts the anonymous person : I come if you tell me your name.

After sending it, she has a second thought, the person could tell her a false name, so she decides she will only if it is someone she knows. Her phone rings : Song MINO.