Meeting through windows

Who are you ?

Meeting through windows :

 

Idols are back to work, promoting on shows, doing fanmeetings, shooting commercials... As for Winner, they are debuting the year in the plane. Indeed, they are going to a fanmeeting in China.

The van has dropped the five sleepy boys at the airport's gates. Some of them have sunglasses, some put the hoodie and some have both. Scarves, hats and coats are out for the occasion because it's winter. The airport is crowded, bodyguards guide them under the flashs from some early fans. They start to wait in the queue.

Mino yawns soundly throughout his mask, he would have stay in his bed willingly. To divert his boredom, he gazes at his mates : Taehyun is tapping on his phone as always, this boy has so many contacts, plotting God knows what. Seunghoon is listening to music and can't help to do dance causing some travellers to glance at his weird behaviour. Jinwoo is reading a magazine nodding his head in agreement about whatever he is learning, and Seungyoon is filling some administrative paper with difficulty, this activity unknown to his artistic mind.

After registering, they moved to the departure lounge. Mino is still trying to open his sleepy eyes, he only sleep three hours last night because he finished special rap lyrics for the event. Moreover, their flight is early in the morning. He looked at his watch : it is 6:23 a.m., they will be up in the sky at 7 o'clock.

 

Red Velvet are on their way back to Korea. Once they landed, they are directing to the arrival area. They are about to go out, but their manager stops them before they pass the door : the van is late so they have to wait in a lounge in order to avoid the crowded airport.

The lounge isn't use, it has a complete view of the departure area because of the bay window. They sat on the chairs sighing, they just hope they will not wait too long because they need to rest a bit. Then, Wendy speaks : « Look in China departure :Winner ! »

Indeed, a few meters away from them, there is the Winner boys dressed heavily as they were going to Antartica. Wendy and Joy start to wave their hand excitedly.

« They are too far to see you », Seulgi points out to them.

« I'll call Taehyun », retorts Wendy and Seulgi rolls her eyes, those two were the new patners in crime.

 

Taehyun's phone rings and he soon tells his hyungs to look in the direction of the freshly occupied lounge. Seungyoon and Seungyoon start to wave back gesticulating like mad men, Taehyun and Jinwoo answer back in more gentle and sane manner, whereas Mino is waving hesitantly searching whom he is supposed to greet until he notices the four pretty girls. Mino's eyes are now completly awake when he sees Irene's delicate figure.

Their eyes meet across the windows and the crowd of the airport and time seems to stop. The surprise gone, Irene looks away. She watches his bandmates who seem happy to see her friends. When her eyes go back to him, he is still staring at her in daze.

She founds his behaviour very strange, since that winter day he is strange. It is even worrying her seriously. The way his eyes aren't leaving her like he is having some interest in her. Suddenly, it hits her : is he the one who sent her the mysterious message ?

 

Mino shakes his head, returns to his senses, he doesn't want her to mistaken him for a psycho. He was staring way too much and his mates notice it. Everybody is now watching him, a mischievious smile plastered on their faces. Mino looks down embarrassed, then he catches a glimpse of Irene's worried eyes. He is making a fool of himself, he is supposed to hate this girl. It is the fault of this damn vision of her doll features under the falling snow.

 

Behind his back, Winner are already snickering, teasing him with sentences as : « Our boy has a crush » or « He finally recognize his ideal type ». Red Velvet are laughing as well, they notice Mino's motionless reaction when he saw Irene. They are all mocking him except Irene who is hiding her face to avoid further uneasiness.

Mino tells his fellow members off, ashamed : « Are you finish now ?! »

Fortunatly, the airport speaker saves him announcing it's time to board. Red Velvet see the boys leaving slowly. They say goodbye to them from afar and Winner answer them cheerfully except for Mino. Now he is angry but looks more of a sulky boy between s who are imitating him.

« Taehyun says 'see you around next time' », Wendy reads her phone to the girls. Joy and Seulgi smile, the two bands do appreciate each other since the year-end shows. Moreover, Wendy and Taehyun became good friends, they have a common taste for gossips and criticism.

 

On her side, Irene is troubled she ends to the conclusion that Winner's Mino could possibly be the author of the love messages she received. She checks her phone and she has a new weird message : You are beautiful with that pink scarf around your neck.

It is scarry, she is indeed wearing a pink scarf. The person who send this had see her in the airport. Is it some crazy fan ? Mino-shi ? A twisted prank ? Either one, it has to stop, she doesn't like to feel watched, it stresses her out.

 

 

A/N:

I'm back after 3 weeks because of school>,< Sorry for the wait and it's very short too, sorry! Next chapter, the mysterious author will be exposed + Mino's confusion about his feelings for Irene...

Thank you very much for subscribing! And your comments are so nice, you're lovely readers<3

Take care, don't get sick,

-wanderingmood