❄ wooya for @lucifergyu on twitter ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

It’s Dongwoo who finds him first.

“What are you doing here?” 

Woohyun almost drops the bag of flour (god, the house-elves would kill him if he made a mess) and whirls around to find the tiny Hufflepuff poking his head into the kitchen. He quickly drops the bag onto the counter and tries to block all the bowls and measuring cups with his body. 

“W-What are you doing here?” Woohyun retorts back.

“I was just going to grab something from my room,” Dongwoo replies. “Are you baking?”

“No!” Woohyun replies a bit too quickly. “I’m, um, just ... planning a new prank! On Sunggyu! So don’t tell him.”

“Oh, okay,” Dongwoo nods and presses his pointer to his lips before walking off. 

Woohyun lets out a long sigh.
 

-- -- -- --



It’s Myungsoo who finds him second.

“What are you doing here?” 

Woohyun fumbles with a ball of dough (luckily, it drops onto the baking sheet) and looks over his shoulder. 

“N-Nothing!” he yelps. 

Myungsoo leans against the doorway and glances over Woohyun’s shoulder. A small glint appears in his eyes, his lips slowly stretching into a knowing smirk. 

“Are those -- ?”

“No, they’re not.” Woohyun cuts him off and pushes Myungsoo out of the kitchen. “Goodbye, creampuff.” 

“This place needs a damn door,” Woohyun mutters to himself, aggressively shaping the dough into small balls, “with a damn lock.”
 

-- -- -- --



Howon finds him last.

“Hey, loser, what are you doing here?” 

“Nothing!” Woohyun yells, frustrated. 

Howon holds up both of his hands in surrender as he walks towards Woohyun’s work station. 

“What are you making?”

“Nothing!” Woohyun whines, laying flat on the counter to cover what he was doing. “Go away.”

Howon tries to sneak a peek at what Woohyun’s hiding, but piles of dirty pans and baking sheets catch his eyes first. 

“Did you -- ?”

“Fine! Yes! I did! It was going to be a surprise but everyone ruined it!” Woohyun yells, shoving what he was holding to Howon’s chest. “Merry Christmas, you jerk.” 

Howon watches Woohyun stomp out of the kitchen in confusion. A small smile forms on his face as he looks at his present from Woohyun. A slightly lopsided scarlet bow holds together a small bag of a dozen snickerdoodles.



(prompt: cookies)
note: hp!au again because i am incapable of writing any other type of wooya.