❄ myunggyu for ally (@kimvampgyu on tumblr) ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

It’s possible to be in love without having to say it outloud, right? Because Myungsoo is pretty sure he’s in love with Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu, who has the voice of an angel.

(Sunggyu has a morning routine.

He gets up, washes his face, makes breakfast, eats breakfast, leaves the dishes in the sink to do later, changes his clothes, and goes about the rest of the day.

Myungsoo watches his routine every morning, stretched out as he lays under the sheets on their bed. (Well, technically Sunggyu’s bed, but whatever.) After a few days, one would think Myungsoo would get bored and just go back to sleep.

But he doesn’t because this is when Sunggyu sings.

It’s not a performance worthy for television or anything. It’s just a hum that echoes throughout the small apartment, soft and sweet. And Myungsoo loves it.)

Sunggyu, who always forgives him. 

(It only takes two days for Myungsoo to break something. Sunggyu finds him in the living room next to a pile of broken clay shards. 

Sunggyu wants to be mad, wants to yell at Myungsoo for breaking the vase his parents gave to him for Christmas a few years back. 

But the look on Myungsoo’s face, innocent with eyes full of guilt, already has Sunggyu slumping his shoulders and going to the closet to grab the broom and dustpan. 

Myungsoo sits next to him as he cleans up the mess. 

While he nuzzles his neck, Sunggyu sighs and pats his head while mumbling, “It’s okay, I forgive you.”)

Sunggyu, who hates cuddling. 

(Myungsoo loves cuddling, especially with Sunggyu in front of the fireplace. 

He quietly sneaks into the living room and jump onto the couch where Sunggyu is reading. He sneakily tucks himself under Sunggyu’s arm and presses himself into his side.

Sunggyu tries to nudge him away but Myungsoo just maneuvers himself closer to his side. He tries again; Myungsoo buries his face into his chest. He gives up after the third try that just results in Myungsoo laying across his lap.

He drops a kiss on the top of Myungsoo’s head and turns back to book his without a word.)

Sunggyu doesn’t have to say it out loud either for Myungsoo to know he loves him, too.



(prompt: fireplace)
note: yes, myung’s a cat. no, this is not catboy!au.