❄ myungyeol for laura (@arigyutou on tumblr) ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

Sungyeol is freezing, like really ing freezing. 

Sure, the knitted sweater the stylists chose for him is definitely warmer than the crop tops, short skirts, and lace dresses that some of the girl idols have to wear. And yeah, he has a beanie that at least shields his ears from the frigid air. But his neck is freezing and his face is numb and he’s pretty sure his fingers are two minutes away from falling off his hands. 

Why TV stations have end of the year concerts outdoors (in the middle of winter), Sungyeol doesn’t have the slightest clue. 

Nevertheless, he plasters a bright smile on his face, ignoring the way his nose is probably so red it can rival that reindeer’s, and waves to the cameras and fans despite the feeling of frostbite prickling his skin.

He looks over at Myungsoo who’s waving at his fansites with scarf-wrapped hands, the bottom half of his face buried in the crocheted material around his neck.

Myungsoo doesn’t need the scarf; his body temperature’s always been above normal. (And Sungyeol would know with the amount of times he latches onto his back like a baby koala.) 

While the MCs continue to read lines off of their cue cards and struggle to keep their voices steady, Sungyeol weaves his way towards Myungsoo and wraps his arms around the younger boy’s waist from behind. He presses his nose into the back of Myungsoo’s neck and sighs at the warmth. He can hear the screams from fangirls because OMG Sungyeol never initiates anything!!! 

But he doesn’t care. He’s cold and tired and really desperate for feeling back in the appendages of his hands. And Myungsoo doesn’t seem to mind as he tries to secretly (not so secretly) lean back against Sungyeol’s chest. 

He’s just about to close his eyes and actually fall asleep when Myungsoo begins to move around in his arms. 

Sungyeol doesn’t know how he does it, but Myungsoo somehow manages to remove his scarf from his neck and wrap it around Sungyeol’s (more fangirl screams). Myungsoo sends a cheeky grin up at Sungyeol (even more screams) and turns back to face the audience without out a word. 

Sungyeol rolls his eyes. So Myungsoo typical, he thinks as he hooks his chin over Myungsoo’s shoulder and tightens his arms around his waist, But at least he’s warm. 



(prompt: scarves)