❄ woosoo for @infinitel0609 on tumblr ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

“We should steal Christmas.” 

Myungsoo slowly looks away from their television and stares at Woohyun blankly. The elder stands before him, hands on his waist, head raised confidently. 

“What?” Myungsoo asks, eyebrows knitted together.

“We should steal Christmas,” Woohyun repeats. 

Myungsoo continues to stare at Woohyun, waiting for him to crack into laughter or deliver some sort of dumb punchline. (Neither happens.)

“...Why?” he asks slowly. 

“Because it would be great!” Woohyun snickers, rubbing his hands together and looking like some sort of fluffy, prince-like villain.

Myungsoo glances around the dorm, looking for hidden cameras. (He’s not falling for this one again.) “Uhhh, does Sunggyu know about this?” 

“Yeah, he didn’t want to help me,” Woohyun says with a shrug. “So you’re up next Eh-ru-kun.” 

Myungsoo rolls his eyes at his Japanese nickname. “No.”

“Great! Okay, so I was thinking that -- wait.” Woohyun frowns. “No?”

“Yeah, no.” 

“Why?” Woohyun collapses to the floor, kicking his feet in the air.

“Because I’m not helping you steal Christmas, whatever that means.” Myungsoo mumbles as he searches the couch for the remote. 

“Fine.” Woohyun huffs as he get back on his feet. “I’ll just ask Sungyeol for help.”

“Okay, good luck.” Myungsoo nods.

As Woohyun disappears down the hall, Myungsoo glances around the floor and finds the remote laying under the couch. 

“Ah hah!” Myungsoo holds the remote up victoriously before settling back into the couch cushions. 
 

-- -- -- --



“We did!” Sungyeol yells, running into the dorm, Woohyun in toll. 

“Did what?” Myungsoo asks, eyes still on the television.

“Stole Christmas!” Woohyun beams from behind Sungyeol. 

Myungsoo rips his eyes away from the screen and stares at the two older boys, confused. 

“You stole Christmas? Like, actual Christmas?”

“Yeah, she’s right here.” Woohyun says as he steps out from behind Sungyeol and places a small white puppy on the floor. 

“What is that?” Myungsoo points to the puppy that’s trying to jump onto his lap. 

“Christmas!” Woohyun yells, willing Myungsoo to understand. 

“She belongs to the lady across the hall,” Sungyeol explains, “The mean one that always yells at us for ‘over crowding the elevator’.” 

“You stole our neighbor’s dog?” Myungsoo stares down at the puppy with wide eyes. 

“I would say we rescued her, rather than stole her,” Sungyeol says.

“So we actually saved Christmas!” Woohyun exclaims, high fiving Sungyeol as Myungsoo shakes his head with a sigh. 



(prompt: christmas)