❄ 2woo for roselle (@damn-it-sungyeol on tumblr) ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

When Myungsoo enters their dressing room, the scene he’s greeted with is honestly baffling. 

Dongwoo and Woohyun are both scooting around the tile floor on their stomachs like worms without making a sound. 

He watches the two wiggle their way under the table in the middle of the room, under the vanity shelves, and between makeup chairs. No one seems to pay attention to them; the stylists continue to fuss of the other members’ hair and touching up their makeup before they have to go on stage. Even the managers don’t spare them a glance and continue to speak rushed and hushed words into the cell phones as they run in and out of the dressing room. 

Myungsoo slowly steps into the room, making sure to avoiding both Dongwoo and Woohyun as they continue to make their rounds around the room, and collapses next to Sungyeol on the couch. 

“Should I even ask?” Myungsoo questions as he watches one of the coordi’s actually have to sit on Dongwoo’s back to get him to stop moving so she can fix his bangs. 

Sungyeol simply shakes his head and lifts his feet in the air so Woohyun can wiggle by with no interference. 

“They’ve been doing this for the past hour,” Howon says, glancing at Myungsoo through the vanity mirror. 

“I’m pretty sure I’ve stepped on Dongwoo like five times already but he doesn’t seem to mind,” Sungjong adds. 

The boys watch Dongwoo and Woohyun collide head on. There’s a beat of silence as the two stare at each other, wiggling and scooting coming to an abrupt halt. They suddenly burst out into the fit out giggle, rolling on the floor. (The stylists frown at their now messed up hair wrinkled shirts.) 

They all share a look as Sunggyu shakes his head. 

“They’re in serious need of a vacation.” 



(prompt: vacation)
note: i have no idea what this is omg.