❄ woogyu for anon ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

“But, papa, I’m not tired,” Hyorin whines as Woohyun carries her into her room. 

“I know you’re not. But if you don’t go to sleep, Santa’s not going to visit,” Woohyun says as he sits on the edge of her bed and tucks the four year old under her pastel yellow bedspread. 

(“Pink’s for girly girls, daddy,” his daughter had once said when Sunggyu walked through the front door with a brand new pink bedding set for her “big girl bed”. Sunggyu made two trips to the store that day.)

“But I’ve been a good girl this year!” Hyorin jolts up into a sitting position and clutches the front of Woohyun’s shirt. “I’ve even laughed at daddy’s jokes like you told me to! Even the one's that weren't funny!” 

“Well, you know the rules, Rinnie,” Woohyun smooths the top of her hair with a chuckle, “Santa only visits children who are asleep.” 

“Says who?” she narrows her eyes suspiciously. The resemblance to Sunggyu to so uncanny it’s no question who she learned that look from. 

“Says Santa himself,” Woohyun responds, poking her nose lightly. 

There’s a series of soft thumps that are heard over the duo’s heads, seeming to be coming from the roof. Hyorin gasps and looks up at her dad with wide eyes. 

“Look’s like someone’s reindeer are here already,” Woohyun hums. “So a certain little girl better go to sleep before she’s caught awake.”

“Goodnight, papa!” Hyorin rushes out and throws herself under her covers. 

Woohyun shakes his head and presses a kiss to Hyorin’s forehead before turning off the lights. 

“‘Night, sweetheart,” he whispers and silently closes the door. 
 

~ ~ ~ ~



“I can’t believe you made me do that,” Sunggyu says as he lays on their bed. 

“What? I thought it was a pretty good idea,” Woohyun responds as he walks out of the bathroom connected to their room. 

Sunggyu rolls his eyes as Woohyun settles under the covers next to him. “I had to climb onto the room and it was freezing.” 

“But she went to sleep and I was able to put her presents under the tree without her catching me. So thanks, Rudolph. Or well,” Woohyun grins cheekily. “after last night, should I say Vixen?” 

Sunggyu scoffs and shoves him off the bed. 



(prompt: reindeer)
fun fact: i chose the name hyorin because that’s the name of the little girl on episode 2 of TII that thought gyu was handsome lo l