❄ donggyu for anon on tumblr ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

He would forget his gloves.

It wouldn’t have been so bad if he could just run into the salon, braving the cold for a few minutes. But no. They were half an hour early (that’s a first) and the salon’s front door were locked. 

Why not just wait in the van? some might ask. 

Well, Sunggyu would, if their manager didn’t accidently lock the keys inside. 

Sunggyu sighs as he stuffs his hands in his coat pockets and watches Dongwoo hop around in an attempt to keep warm (or maybe he’s just overly hyper as always.) Their manager is yelling into his voice, telling the others to hurry up and get there before they freeze to death. 

Sunggyu curls his hands into fists in his pockets. The heat from his palms sort of help edge the numbness away but his arms are still tense from the cold, hands still twitching slightly in his pockets. 

Dongwoo hops in front of him.

“They’ll be here soon,” he says.

“Not soon enough,” Sunggyu grumbles. “My fingers are going to fall off any minute now.” 

“Here,” Dongwoo says as he takes off his mittens. “Take them.”

Sunggyu stares down at the yarn gloves and the little reindeer design crocheted onto the backs. “Are you sure?”

Dongwoo nods with a small smile. 

“Thanks,” Sunggyu mumbles and slips them on. 

They’re already warm and feeling instantly begins to return back to Sunggyu’s numb fingers. 

“What are you going to do?” Sunggyu asks, noticing Dongwoo’s thick sweater doesn’t have any pockets to shield his now bare hands. 

“I’m not sure …” Dongwoo glances around, a pout on his lips. His eyes light up suddenly and he steps closer to Sunggyu. He sticks his hands into the Sunggyu coat pockets with a satisfied smile.

“Yes this will do,” Dongwoo nods. 

Sunggyu stares down at the younger and sighs once again.



(prompt: mittens)