❄ myungyeol for @bananayeollie on tumblr ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

“Hey Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo looks up from his laptop. “Yeah?”

“Can I take a picture of you?” Sungyeol holds up his phone. 

Myungsoo frowns when he looks past Sungyeol and notices Howon and Woohyun trying to hold back their laughter as they sit on the dining table. “Why?” 

“So I can show Santa exactly what I want for Christmas,” Sungyeol smirks. 

Myungsoo raises an eyebrow and turns back to his laptop, giving the older boy no response. 

He pretends he doesn’t hear the series of whispered, “Do that one.” “No, that one.” "No that one's dumb." “Okay, okay, I'll do this one.” before someone is tapping him on the shoulder.

Myungsoo looks up to see Sungyeol standing in front of him once again. 

“Yes?”

“Did you know Santa's lap isn't the only place wishes come true?” Sungyeol even taps his thighs for good measure. 

Myungsoo simply shakes his head as Sungyeol returns to huddling over his phone with Woohyun and Howon. 

It’s about five minutes before Sungyeol walks up to Myungsoo again and the younger would be lying if he said he didn’t have high expectations for this one. (He even saw Woohyun go into his room briefly, probably to grab something.) 

It takes a few minutes for Sungyeol to compose himself; Woohyun and Howon are already snickering from their chairs. (This one better be good, Myungsoo thinks.) 

“That's not a candy cane in my pocket,” Sungyeol points to the bulge that is obviously a marker in his jeans’ pocket. “I'm just really glad to see you.”

Cue Woohyun and Howon's laughter. 

Myungsoo sighs and sets his laptop aside. He stands and leans to place his lips right next to Sungyeol’s ear. 

“Well then how about I slip down your chimney tonight?” he whispers loud enough for both Woohyun and Howon to hear. 

Sungyeol chokes as Myungsoo pulls away with a smirk. Woohyun absolutely loses it, falling off his chair and rolling on the floor laughing. Myungsoo hi-fives Howon on his way to the kitchen as Sungyeol stares after him, completely and utterly speechless. 




(prompt: chimney)
note: im not sorry.