The Second World

Virtual Reality: Fantasia ZERO

The teleportation didn't look so long to reach the third lowest city of Fantasia Zero; Iore.

latest?cb=20140105194217

Iore may be a place for rookies but it was known for being the place of Trade Markets where players can sell, buy or trade their items. The famous Sword Plaza was around the city too. Jungkook should've brought you to the battle grounds but instead the group was standing in the city. 

He was probably planning something.

The players were on their own worlds. There were in a party, a few on solo and most of them were in twos. In the center of the city, players were occupying most of the city's area because they were packed on the floor, sitting on carpets. They were having auctions/trading.

The players seemed not to notice the four of you yet, before they could, Jungkook told all of you to run. 

Wae? 

The three of you followed Jungkook to an *NPC's house but the game didn't allowed to enter the home.

"Now, explain." Once again, everything about Jungkook was fast. You should receive an award or something for catching up with the former Assassin player. It wasn't much of a trouble to the two spirits but it made you feel like a freaking turtle.

"I swore myself not to show up in this city again." Jungkook said, letting out an airy sigh.

Tsuki shuffled to his master, dramatically patting Jungkook's shoulder. "You won't go through that again, bro." The duo were like in a soap opera. 

Jungkook didn't accept Tsuki's sympathy "Traitor."

"What happened?" you inevitably asked.

"Kookie-" Jungkook quickly covered Tsuki's mouth. 

"Don't. If you do, I'm gonna lock you up in S-Dimen!" Jungkook threatened, giving Tsuki the "I-dare-you" face.

"Seriously, just spill it." That was when your patience ran out.

Jungkook removed his hand from Tsuki's mouth in defeat. He figured that even he locks Tsuki in the dimension, you'll still dig the truth out of him.

Flashback...

"Ah~ It's been a while since I visited Iore!" Jungkook stretched his arms and inhaled the refreshing air. 

"Don't act like you left this city in years..."

"I've been wanting to say that. Just let me, you cheap."

The boy told the spirit and turned his eyes at the familiar surroundings. He liked the city because it was almost the same as the game's main city he played before Fantasia Zero. He liked it because it reminded him a random and weird dream of his where he was like a city governor where everyone was so good to him.

Jungkook was too occupied and he looked like an idiot overacting. He was walking with his eyes closed.

"You look like a mental hospital patient. Stop that." Tsuki scolded.

"Shut it, Tsuki~ This is da dream!" 'My dream being a city governor! Yush!' Jungkook's limbs moved on their own. His arms were stretched upwards, perfectly executing a Victory pose.

"Bro, you're really embarrassing me." Tsuki face palmed.

Jungkook continued to walk like that and Tsuki thanked the heavens he stopped the victory pose but still his Jungkook overacting was still embarrassing.

"Jungkook-ah~!"

"Kyaaa! Jungkookie! Please look at me!"

"Jungkookie~!!!"

The calls and squealing made Jungkook stop on his tracks. He slowly turned his gaze to a large crowd of girls; younger or older, at his back and on his sides.

Jungkook was too busy on his dream.

Tsuki was too busy asking himself how he ended up on such a weird boy as his master.

The two were too busy they didn't realized the swarm of women.

Seconds later, the girls were squashing the poor Jungkook. All of them were fighting that they got here first or Jungkook was hers and so on and so on.

"Tsu..! Ki...! help me...!" One more second, Jungkook might collapse in suffocation.

But his spirit was nowhere to be found. 

"Jungkook-ah! You only have eyes for me right!?"

"No! I met him first!"

"No! I did!"

"Back off, woman!"

"All you of just shut up because he's mine!"

"Mwo!? Who said so!?"

"Shut up!"

Jungkook was like a rag being pulled until it stretches to its limit and tear apart. The expression on his face disappeared too.

That was the time he developed the face look. 

"Ah... I'm so mad..." Jungkook said, looking down which made all of the girls to shut up.

"Jungkook-ah?"

'TSUKI, YOU JERK. YOU'RE REALLY GONNA GET IT.' "This will hurt a little but I really feel like doing it." 

Jungkook didn't care anymore if they were girls. 

He used an *AoE skill he usually use.

The Meteor Kick. An Assassin's skill that deals mass damages with a mass Area of Effect of 60% of the map.

He only not almost killed the swarm of girls but he caught the other innocent players who wasn't even paying attention to him.

The players caught on the said skill, their HPs went 10%. Players Level 20 and below were immediately sent to the heavens.

Ever since that day, the GMs decided to establish the "Safe Area" where players cannot use skills and PKs inside the city solely for Jungkook.

"Oh. So that what happened." Yume spoke what was on your mind. He was playing the game since yesterday morning, he was really avoiding the city. 

Jungkook on the floor, OTL-ing. 

"Jungkookie's Meteor Kick level was only on level 6. 10 will be the highest." Tsuki explained.

Jungkook finally stood on his feet again, jumping and jumping to regain his self. "Okay, I'm good."

You crossed your arm and gazed at Jungkook, judging him real hard, "Do you really have to do that?"

"Mwo? I don't really have any choice! I've not learned Swift Step that time!" Jungkook defended before sitting on the cream colored stairs nearer.

"Even you were an assassin class?"

"... I totally forgot the Defense Specs. I'm too excited learning AoE skills because you rarely get that on assassins..." he pouted like a cute little kid who made a mistake on his first stage performance at school. "Ah jinjja! Let's forget about that!"

Jungkook stood up from the stair and shuffled across Tsuki who was conversing with her sister a while ago. "Tsuki. Let's change." 

Tsuki answered. "'Kay." 

Jungkook moved back with one step, bringing his index finger and middle finger together and pulled downward. You couldn't exactly tell what he was tapping here and there as he kept scrolling up and down.

"I think you might want to close your eyes." Jungkook suggested, eyes still focused on the hologram.

"Wae---" When he tapped a specific item, Jungkook's clothes were gone with a flash, leaving him only in a black sweatpants and that was it.

"How insolent!" Yume said, covering your eyes with her smooth hands.

With one last tap, Jungkook was wearing a very revealing sleeveless shirt that hung low on his sides, black sweatpants and a black sneakers. He really liked black.

maxresdefault.jpg

You gently removed Yume's hand from your eyes, "It's alright, Yume. My cousin used to walk around the house with a towel. This shirtless dude is nothing." you said casually.

A devilish smirk suddenly was painted Jungkook's face, "I think being is much comfortable don't you think, Tsuki?" 

"Don't you dare." you threatened, showing your balled fist at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled softly, "Just kidding~" 

He did the same with Tsuki, but that time Yume didn't reacted. The two males wore combat armors to a pajama-like attires.

"Wait. Since you're wearing that kind of armor or if you call it that, won't your stats decrease greatly?" You had some knowledge about armors and stuffs so you felt confident on asking.

... or not... 

"Ah, I'm just wearing an avatar."

"I should haven't asked..." you mumbled, slightly turning around.

"Nah, it's fine. You're still a noob anyway." You swore that childish grin of his and that cheeky words didn't match.

His ears were of a demon's.

"Alright, Let's go!" Jungkook was too excited that he slung an arm over your shoulder and walked together with him.

You turned your eyes to Jungkook. You realized he was too close. 

His face was too close. 

You couldn't help yourself to admire how good-looking he was. The game was very well made to make a perfect clone of yourself. Ever since you wore the Nerve Gear, the equipement scanned your whole body to get your physical data. Jungkook's virtual face was so smooth that didn't showed any signs that it was made up of polygons. You were as flawless as him but the only unique about you was your pointy elf ears.

"I'm the one who should be anticipating, not you." you said, averting your eyes from him because if he looked back, it will be so awkward and you wouldn't want that.

He was quite tall too. You only reached his shoulders, but still he was too close.

"But you're not."

"Okay. Cool."

The female players didn't seem to notice or recognize Jungkook anymore or they rather not to go near around him again if they don't want the same incident to happen. Either way, he felt better. Jungkook had led the way but when you saw the teleporting portal, you thought you had to get ready for a battle. 

Jungkook suddenly turned to a corner.

"H-Hey..! The portal's right there!" you protested, struggling to get out of his arm. He didn't seem to notice or he just chose to ignore it. 

"Who said we're going there already?" Why was he smirking? You can feel he's planning something evil again.

 

 

... or not.

"Choose what kind of staff you want. It's all on me." 

You ended up in a shop where it sold staves. A shop exclusively for mages. There were various of staves sticking on the wall. All of them were made of oak. You don't really feel like using ones made with woods because it might break easily. 

"Don't get fooled by looks, arasso? It can look stronger----" 

Your eyes were glued on the weapons but when you heard Jungkook didn't finish his sentence, it caught your attention. 

He was gone. 

"Yume? Where did they go?" You questioned the other female who got the same shocked expression as you.

"I... I was talking to Tsuki as well but he disappeared on me all of a sudden." 

"I wonder why..." you mumbled, thinking of possibilities; it was your natural habit. "Disconnection is possible here, right?"

"Yes, of course. It's possible." 

"But what it caused----" 

 

Everything went black after it made the 'turned off' effect. Seconds later, my eyes opened but this time, it was my home's ceiling. I was back at the reality. 

"Unnie! Unnie!" Soryu shook my body with those small hand of hers. "Hurry up! Jura's juvenile perpetrators have been caught! The department need you right away!" Soryu shifted near to your arm and pulled you upward, causing you to sit up. 

When it comes to things about Jura, it was something you can be very concerned of. You dashed to your wardrobe and pulled on a coat you didn't care what it looked like. The car was ready already outside.


"I told you already! I wasn't part of them!" A boy shouted wildly in defense. The said boy was restrained on a metallic chair, his hands were cuffed on his back.

The atmosphere in the interrogation room was very unpleasant. The boy was the only one defending himself while the other four stayed quiet.

"Your computer's IP address resulted on our finding. Just admit it, son. You can still go home after 5 years of imprisonment. If you were a legal already, you'll be sentenced to death."

The boys were very unlucky today that they got Bang Yongguk, S-CSIT's Demon, to interrogate them. Bang Yongguk, 24 years old, a man that was very dedicated to his work,

 
BW710IICMAA6Msv.jpgwas very known around Seoul for his terrifying acts of his job. He wasn't the Police Chief yet, but  he had every authority around the city. The Police Chief had retired but the selection for the successor was stil in process because Yongguk was still very young unlike Inspector Jeon, but he was on the top list of nominees. The kids should be thankful... that was going on his mind. If these kids were in their legal age, he'll be beating the crap out of them to make them confess.
Yongguk grabbed the chair's top rail, leaning forward to meet the boy's eyes.
 
"Look, it's really useless to lie. There might be no witness but your IP says it all." Bang Yongguk's voice made the boy shiver, "If you don't confess up, I'll proceed on the painful way." his deep voice let the boy imagine the beatings he'll get later on.
 
Even so, he didn't give up, "Why will I confess if I haven't done a single thing!?" Bang was impressed of the boy's courage, making him raise an eyebrow. He resembled someone, was what Bang was thinking." And you bastards! Don't get me in your crimes! I swear I'll kill you later for this!!!" the boy said aloud, fuming in anger. The other boys just smirked at him. 
 
There was a knock on the door, getting the attention of all the guys in the room. The guard on stand opened it, revealing you and your pathetic appearance. You've ran from the parking lot to this room.
 
" You -ah? What's up with the look? Don't tell me you ran here from your home?" Yongguk walked towards you, wiping the sweats trickling down your temples with his hanky.
 
"... You ...?" 
 
 
... "Jungkook!?"

 

Ah, they met already... xD I got excited by myself lol

Yonggukie getting his first appearance even he's a side character! <3


Imagined-Expressions Time! 

Jungkook when he saw you at the interrogation room: 

"... You ...?" 
 

2a04d20d0476b0fad9360ca189c529d6.jpg

"I swear I'll kill you later for this!!!"

ab501c5195a4d8845bb51ef43265c637.jpg
My favorite~ 
"Nah, it's fine. You're still a noob anyway."
bangtan-boys-jung-kook-16.png?w=560

*NPC - Non-Player Character

*AoE - Area of Effect.


Off to write the next chapter! Leggo! :3