The Other Face

Virtual Reality: Fantasia ZERO

Everything is pitch black. I couldn't see a thing, but I was sure this darkness extends to infinity no matter how much I try to walk my way out.

I prefer to see nothing instead of...

" You ?" Like a cat lost on its way, I saw Sungjae in front of me with a stoic expression. 

"Sungjae---" I couldn't continue when my friend's body turned as pale as a corpse. My eyes immediately landed on his face as a cut slowly sliced through his right cheek as if someone was drawing it. The same thing went on until his body was feasted with fresh cuts on his smooth flesh.

I wanted to close my eyes or run away. I found myself rooted on the spot as I let myself watch Sungjae suffered.

I was glad for a moment until Sungjae's head fell to the floor... leaving the rest of the body standing.

I was screaming or that was what I think. My voice won't come out.

I finally could turn my head away, but I was greeted by my other friends; Mark, Kou, Bambam and the others from the investigation team... impaled with aterrifyingly sharp rods.

13226639_4.jpg?v=8CF2012AA762960

Everything was painted in red now like a sunset crying blood. I was running away but it felt I was running in circles.

As I was escaping, I fell from a cliff that seemed to be bottomless. It felt like an eternity for me to fall... to a pool of thick red blood. I was too scared as walked back until my back hit rough wall.

I heard something... 

I saw something... 

Something... or someone... getting up from the red water.

Jackson...?

There, Jackson stood covered in blood with a missing arm but he didn't seem to care as he made his way to me. I was trying to grip on something like begging it to protect me. In one blink, his face... with no eyes... was so close on mine.

It hurted so much that I wanted to scream but my voice refused to come out. 

Below me, I felt someone grabbed my feet. 

Jimin.

He was pulling me down with him. His pull was too strong that I couldn't fight back.

When the crimson liquid reached my nose, it was very suffocating.

I can't breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"... You...! You !" Your eyes forced to open.

Jungkook was sitting on your side at your bed, still holding your shoulders after shaking you up. The worry on Jungkook's face was very evident. Before you know it, your eyes started to tear up and quickly threw your arms to his neck and hugged him tightly. 

You were crying from a dream for the first time. You were in a game but your tears and fears were real. You tried to keep your cries low to keep Sungjae, Jimin and Jackson disturbed at the other room. Jungkook hugged you back, snaking his arm to your slim waist and placed his hand on the back of your head.

"Jungkook..." you called his name in a muffled cry. 

"Shhh... It's alright now. I'm here. I won't leave you." he reassured you as he gently caressed your hair with his hand.

This side of you surprised him so much. He never expected you to be very scared at something. Jungkook knew you as someone very strong and fearless, but he was seeing you now as a weak and fragile girl. You were trembling in his embrace.

"You, are you still scared?" he whispered in a husky voice. He took your silence as a yes. "You'll be alright." Jungkook moved away slightly, his other arm still wrapped on your waist. His free hand reached for your eyes and wiped out the tears.

'She's still beautiful even crying.' Jungkook can't help to think that way of you. 

"You, do you think you can sleep again?" Jungkook asked you, his hand landing on your cheek and caressing it. 

You looked away. You didn't speak but he was sure you don't know if you can. He thought of a way to make you forget you just dreamed of even for a while and have a good sleep. He knew that nightmares occur because of fears, meaning you were afraid of something.

What he is about to do will be a good use of his talent. 

 

"Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day 

If only we can be together
I hope I can be with you for just one day

Having a party party with only you."

 

Your eyelids started to get heavy and your eyes slowly closing. His sweet voice hypnotizing you good. You never expected Jungkook to be this good at singing. All this time, you thought only irritating things come out from that sinful mouth of his. Even the slightest hums he makes, it's very beautiful to hear.

Your head slowly fell to his chest. Knowing that you fell asleep once again, he gently laid you down on your back as he continued to sing for you. Jungkook leaned in closer to you. He hoped he could assure you for the last time. 

Jungkook closed the gap between your face and his and planted a loving kiss on your forehead. 

"I hope I can be with you for just one day. Can you please stay with me?"


 

Ah please don't kill me! >__< I know nothing much happened but all of this is part of my plan. I hope I didn't disappoint you >__<

 

//shot