The Evil Gamer

Virtual Reality: Fantasia ZERO

"Later after you left Jungkook's house...

grassy_field_stage_by_chocosunday-d67r3o

"Now, be a good girl and stay here quietly." Jungkook instructed as he was pushing you by your small back to a tree. After he let go, he pointed his foot and made a rough line on the sandy floor. "If you step out of this line, I'm seriously gonna feed you to the ghouls at the Grave of Knights." Jungkook threatened with the usual blank face.

You pursed your lips into a line, "Fine, but why?" 

"My lady, this whole map is my hunting grounds. For someone as low level as you, the slightest hit from a monster is instant death, alright?" Jungkook explained before readying his guns; Ebony and Ivory. latest?cb=20080424220455

"Wow. That was such an insult." you spat, sending glares at the boy.

"Whatever. Tsuki, let's go." Jungkook motioned his spirit to follow him. The spirit obediently tailed his master.

As the two males fought the *Dryads and *Druids, You and your female spirit sat under the shade of the large tree. The both of you watched the males slain every monster mericilessly. The fight was ridiculous. Jungkook's movements were too fast for your eyes to catch up. His actions were as swift as the bullets he fired. His kicks were so much powerful to cause a large impact on the land, leaving large and visible cracks on the floor. Everything about Jungkook was fast, including his reloading that doesn't take a second. Not to mention, the male spirit, Tsuki, was impressive as well. It was amazing how in sync the duo were.

"They must be the best partners in this game." Making you amazed was very unusual. You must be really impressed.

"We can be the best than them if we try!" Yume said, hating to lose to the boys especially to Tsuki. 

"We're both support-types, Yume." you said before leaning back to your partner's body as Yume gently embraced you in her arms. 

Tsuki was unnoticeably approaching the two of you. You only realized he was standing close already when sat beside his beautiful sister. When you took a glance at the other two, you swore they looked like a perfect couple instead of siblings.

"You, you adorable little noob, is a mage. Mages are very powerful when it comes to offense mode. Don't ever forget about *Job Change. If you ever saw the *Job Tree interface, you're still at the roots. Get me?"

"He's right. You still have a long way to go, You " said Yume, patting your head.

"Anyway, is it alright for you to leave Jungkook?"

"Don't ask that when you already know the answer." feeling your sarcasm, Tsuki made a hilarious unpleased face.

"I just felt like it."

Tsuki shuffled a little closer to his sister and leaned to whisper to her ear, "They're so alike that it's scary. I don't want another Jungkookie." 

"EXCUSE ME BUT I HEARD THAT!!!"

Jungkook yelled so loud from far, giving his partner the I'm-gonna-shove-bullets-in-your--later look. It was too funny that they made Yume giggle. Her laugh was a melody.

"I've been wondering how can you keep up with Jungkook. I mean, he's very..." you lowered your voice, "...rude..."

"YES!!! I KNOW!!! I FREAKING KNOW!!!" 

With one last bullet, Jungkook killed the last monster. He wasn't looking at the monster behind him but at you. He was shooting holes to your body with that glare of his.

"Sis... your master is damned..." Tsuki said sympathetically.

Jungkook finished his hunt with stretching and rubbing his neck. As he was walking towards your direction, he was placing his guns cleanly back to the leather holsters. Jungkook wasn't planning to sit with us but somewhere higher. He effortlessly jumped up to the tree and lied down on his side with his elbow supporting him. He plucked an apple and starting biting on it.

"I'm gonna bring you to a map appropriate to your level later." Jungkook decided, looking down at you.

"Wait, where are we again?"

"Abyssal Forest." Tsuki answered for Jungkook. 

"Abyss? Really?" An abyss you were imagining was dark, deep and terrifying but this so called 'abyss' Tsuki was talking about was almost the same as the Altaria Forest. 

"Let me ask you, You . How you do describe an abyss?" Jungkook asked, looking at your eyes.

"Dark."

"Yes, dark. Let me ask you again, is it dark now?"

"No-" ... 'I definitely despise his attitude...'  Jungkook basically meant this field will turn into a hell when it goes dark.

"Oh, I forgot!" Jungkook quickly jumped down from the tree. " You , come with me." He gently pulled you away from Yume.

"What now?" You complained with an annoyed tone. 

"There's something I want to show you." 

As he was dragging you to that certain place...

He was unaware of holding your hand...

It was a long walk but it was worth it if you knew what was he trying to show you. 

"Hey, don't you know that we're in a highland?" Jungkook said, looking innocently at you.

For a while, you forgot that you were mad at him, "No...?"

"Arasso." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fantasy Waterfall HD wallpaper for Standard 4:3 Fullscreen UXGA XGA SVGA ; Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; Other 3:2 DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile VGA WVGA iPhone iPad PSP Phone - VGA QVGA Smartphone ( PocketPC GPS iPod Zune BlackBerry HTC Samsung LG Nokia Eten Asus ) WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) HVGA Smartphone ( Apple iPhone iPod BlackBerry HTC Samsung Nokia ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ; Tablet 2 ;

"... Is... this true...?" you blinked so many times. The mystical place felt so real

This is the kind of nature that your world destroyed...

He showed you an endlessly stretching sparkling waterfall that gave off such beautiful blues.

Jungkook stood beside you. He was feeling the same amazement as you.

"I'm the first one and the last to find this place." Jungkook confessed. "I told you that this whole map is owned by me. Yes. I bought it." His voice became so soft as if you were talking to a different person.

The Jungkook you knew was very harsh, rude and a jerk.

"You bought the map because of this?" you said, either a statement or a question. 

"Is it so selfish of me? I told myself not to let anyone see this because it is too beautiful that one day someone will break it."

"According to my sense of justice, it's not." you joked or actually not, but you gave Jungkook a reason to smile.

"You're really interesting you know that?"


The spririt siblings were left under the tree.

"Why your master is too harsh? He should know that You is new to this kind of things. I really don't like him." Yume finally admitted. 

"Sis, you know... Jungkook isn't really as ill-mannered as you think. Inside of him, there's still the little kid that needs to be guided. I've been with him since his very first day. Ever since the beginning of his journey, he never made any accomplices until now. He met You . It's good. It's good that he finally has someone he can be friends with." A sweet smile was forming on the handsome spirit's visage. "So, dude, if you can hear me... EM SO PROUD OF YOUUUU~" Tsuki rolled his tongue, mocking the hell out of his master.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TSUKI!!! YOU BASTARD!!! YOU'RE SO DEAAADDD!!!"


Aigoo~ Kookie is a tsundere~ kyeopta~ xD

If I can, I'll try my best to post the next chapter as soon as possible! xD


*Dryads - They are the nymphs of the oak trees. They are born in a tree and die with the tree.

*Druids - They are what you call the forest guardians but this time they're the predators and Kookie is their worst prey they'll ever encounter.


 


Okay, Imagined-Facial-Expression time! xD

"Whatever. Tsuki, let's go."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfitXH0MAPiy_k5uYalPN

(sh-- so cool ._.) 

"You're really interesting you know that?"

c31cc1d287ae7d5dfc95bebce8faa907.jpg

 

"EXCUSE ME BUT I HEARD THAT!!!" 

(aww, Kookie is so mad XD)

 
 
                                                                                 BcRVOSZCQAAKE0y.jpg
And the BEST...
The "I'm-gonna-shove-bullets-in-your--later" look
251C24465387030D083D59