The Surveillance

Virtual Reality: Fantasia ZERO

"That was a close-call, Kyungsoo-hyung."

Jungkook's shoulders finally eased up from the tension. An NPC never worked him up. There was really something off with that elf spirit of yours. 

Kyungsoo wasn't the type to sit. He prefered standing and observing every monitor screens around the surveillance room. He stood behind Jungkook's swivel chair. Everything was still alright, the players were doing well. They wondered if they can act naturally until the end.

Jungkook was currently biting on his finger, he was planning to take a risk... on the very first day. Why? 

Yu Me was very suspicious as Kyungsoo and the other ITs thought the same. So what was the risk?

"I'm sure you're thinking about something dangerous aren't you?" Kyungsoo got the boy red handed or if you can call it like that. 

"Hyung, please do me a favor." said Jungkook, already working on something.

Binary numbers had started to fill his screen. He was punching passwords and modifying some unimportant datas of the game which was an advantage to him. They'll send game bugs to the game as decoy. Jungkook told Kyungsoo to tell the ITs and the hackers to back him up on his plan. Jungkook will try communicate with you for just 10 seconds. Ten seconds was enough to clear one obstacle and that obstacle was Yu Me. 

His teammates gave him a thumbs up shortly, telling the youngest hacker that they're on stand by. Jungkook nodded before he put his headphones on and adjusting the mic.

"I'm leaving it to you." was the boy's signal.

The men pressed one key on the hologram keyboard in unison. Through their headphones, there were loud buzzing sound which indicated that they were infiltrating the game's system. But if the noise died down, then it's a success and they did it.

In Jungkook's headphone, there was a moment of defeaning silence until your voices rang on his ears. Jungkook reached for the clear rectangular button and flicked it upwards so the whole surveillance team can hear you.

" You ! Sungjae-hyung! Jackson-hyung!" Jungkook called in a hurry. "Don't speak, alright?" he quickly added.

10...

"This voice... Jungkook...?!" From their screens, you were searching where his voice came from. 

9...

" You , I want you to terminate your contract with Yu Me. Right now." Your dumbfounded expression was expected from the start by Jungkook. "We only have ten seconds of communication." 

8...

Sungjae suddenly opened the Avatar shop interface."Hey. how about the black, bro? Black will look good on You , don't you think?" Sungjae turned to Ku Ro. It was a good thing they were talking about your "armor."

Sungjae was at it again; saying things with hidden meaning. In Japanese, kuro means black. Sungjae was suppose to say, "How about Ku Ro?" asking if he should break his contract with him as well.

7...

"I think you're powerful enough not to be with him, hyung. And Jackson-hyung, please do the same as well with Ken." 

Ken was Jackson's spirit, a fire-type samurai elf. As their masters being rivals, their spirits were the same. Tsu Ki goes rampage whenever he sees Ken especially since Tsu Ki hated fire so much. 

You shuffled beside Sungjae as Jackson followed you. 

6...

"Why all of a sudden?" you questioned Jackson. Pretending to be surprised about them choosing an avatar for you but you were actually surprised on the inside by Jungkook's sudden order.

5...

The purchase was on Jackson. He actually bought it for real.

4...

"Just for precautions~" Sungjae meant it literally, "This avatar has hell of a stats." he put his index and middle finger together and pulled downwards to open the main menu window. This time he didn't go for a Trade. Instead, he just sent the item to your mailbox for a faster transaction. 

3...

"We'll try again to contact you if something comes up. My friend told me that there'll be a new update without engaging in a maintenance. So a maintenance means a glitch. We'll make it happen, the glitching."

There were two reasons why the two males with you were smiling. One; because of Jungkook's evil plan and two; because of the dress. 

Boys.

2...

"You're so evil." Jackson told to Sungjae because of the dress despite of the latter wanting to see you wear that kind of girly stuff, but it was really meant for Jungkook. Jungkook smirked on the remark.  

1...

Communication time-out. Please disconnect as soon as possible.

Most of them sighed in relief. For them, ten seconds was like an hour of suffocation. The older man beside Jungkook who came with the name of Seo Eun Kwang an IT from Daegu, gave him a pat. By that young age of Jungkook. Eunkwang was amazed by how Jungkook know his way around.

"Are you sure you don't want to work as a police?" Eunkwang asked Jungkook while taking off his headphone and hanging it on his neck. The first time he heard Jungkook was taking a different course, Eunkwang thought it would be a waste, but he respected the boy's dream.

149675_171555579530954_127709477248898_5Inspector Jeon Sungjae came after a minute, looking as young as ever. He immediately approached his nephew he was now freely talking with the older men.

"Good day, Inspector Jeon." upon taking notice of the inspector with a good reputation, Eunkwang stood from his seat and bowed to him. 

Jungkook turned his head, "Ajuhssi." Jungkook stood as well and gave his uncle a hug. 

"So this is what you were doing in your room, huh?" Inspector Jeon withdrawed from the cuddle and raised a suspicious brow on his nephew. "After all those explosions from your room, I'm glad you finally made something handy." the uncle joked.

"What? I paid for the repairs." Jungkook pouted while he was completely ignored by Inspector Jeon as the latter's eyes were on Jungkook's screen.

" You , huh?" He inspected you for a little while until he exploded, "MY DEAR You ! YOU'RE FINALLY A GIRL!" Judge this Inspector so hard but he won't give a flying to you. 

 

Beautiful black dress.

You stood helplessly on the front of the two top players with you in a black dress that Jackson just bought for you. The avatar had additional stats of +11,000 HP, +11,000 MP, +5000 DEF and +5000 ATK. The simple yet sophisticated black dress had a matching black ribbon tied on the waist. It gave a more adorable look with the puffy sleeves. The same colored heels didn't help to reach the height of these twin towers.

Yook Sungjae crossed his arms, " You , if you're really this girly in the real world. I would take you to a date." 

You glared at the Black Fox, "No thank you, mister." 

"You never wore dresses?" asked Jackson as he was now closing the menu interface. Sungjae gave him an agreeing thumb.

"Ah, seriously! Let's just go!" You walked away by yourself. You were still disappointed how your contract with Yu Me ended just like that but you were hiding it deep within you.

The two males followed behind you after looking at each other and shrugging their shoulders.


You formed a party with Jackson and Sungjae. Being in a party, there were benefits like additional +20% EXP, buffs etc. It can also share the players' information which made you feel insecure about yourself. You came to know their levels as they were over 200 while your level was if you take the last zero of that number.

You felt very amazed when Jackson lured a herd of Centaurs to himself then exterminating the monsters in one skill, you leveled up immediately to 25. If this will keep up, you'll get stronger virtually in no time... but that was what you thought. Sungjae bursted your bubble. You reach level 50 in a blink of an eye but when it comes to leveling up when you're 51, everything will be as slow as a slug trapped in a road made of cactus. 

So you reached level 49 with the help of these monster players. You did nothing but to stand on the side and cast spell for additional buffs. Sungjae's battling skills were no different from the real life. He was as flexible as fox. A fox that got the strength of a wild bear.

[11 hours later]

Breathing in and out, after taking a deep breath, Jackson launched on the gigantic Lamia Queen— a half human, half snake creature, who seemed to be so flirty around him. 

"I'm leaving it to you, hyung." Sungjae retreated back to your side with a perfect long mid-air back flip, dodging the snake queen's long tail. Sungjae suddenly threw you to his shoulder, surprising the hell out of you and hopping away in a crazy height and ridiculous speed. 

"What's the deal!?" you yelled at Sungjae. Your mouth was close to his ear so he covered his ear in reflex. 

"If we don't get away from that Skill, we'll be sent to the saving point." Sungjae

Basically, Sungjae was saying the both of you will be dead. Yes, the BOTH of you. Even Sungjae can't defend himself on that deadly Skill. It was the Skill that Jackson uses when he's already annoyed. Sungjae saw that Skill during the battle between Jungkook and Jackson from the free spectating of the latest cross-server war. Jackson brought Jungkook to the Fatal Zone and he won that time.

Jackson brought one gun up and aimed at the snake queen who was wincing on the floor from pain. The gun took another appearance, transforming itself to a longer gun. The end part of the gun had creeped up to Jackson's arm like a vine. Half of his arm had became part of the gun as it took an appearance of a huge machine gun. Jackson carried it like a typical gun. 

"Die already! I want to sleep!" Jackson snarled at the rampaging monster.

The cylinder of the gun started to twirl; it was like it was overheating but it wasn't. The gun made a defeaning nose then Jackson pulled the trigger, firing once. It shot like a cannon, blowing up the last boss into shards of blue crystals. Jackson slowly sat on the ground and slumping down. Sungjae had landed as well, bringing you down on your feet. 

"Why are you so worked up?" you questioned, poking the half-sleeping Jackson on the ground.

"I'm tired..." Jackson mumbled, "Sungjae...take us to Avalon..." he added shortly.

"Alright." 

Searching for the portal was a pain in the so Sungjae used a teleporting crystal to bring you three in Avalon. The whole map of Avalon was a safe zone. You won't spot a single monster there. The time of the said city was based on the real life so you could say it was night time already.

WOW-nice-city-sword-art-online-35085168-The city was filled with vibrant lights, giving a welcome feeling when you stepped foot in it. Different players were hanging out there; taking a stroll, trading items, recruiting guild members etc. Sungjae and Jackson didn't seem to be very known in the Korean server which was a good thing. You don't have to suffer the same way back with Jungkook. Speaking of Jungkook, you miss... nevermind. 

Jackson was very exhausted as his walking resembled a zombie while Sungjae was still energetic. The three of you were finding for a place to stay for the night. You turned from corners to corners until you three stopped on a pub with a wooden sign. Sungjae opened the door while you and Jackson followed.

"Hurry up, dude. I'm seriously gonna die." Jackson whined like a kid. 

"Okay okay!" replied Sungjae as he was negotiating with the NPC for a check-in. 

You heard Sungjae groaned before turning his head around, "He says there's one room left, hyung."

"I don't care just let me sleep." Jackson walked over to the counter made of wood and did the job for Sungjae, checking in for one room. 

Your mouth hanged open. Sungjae gave you a shrug, leaving you no choice. You followed Jackson upstairs. The rented room was at the end of the hall. The security barrier disappeared when Jackson touched the doorknob and twisted it. The room was quite large but it was poor on the lighting. It didn't have any lights, you could only see inside because of the lights outside coming through the three windows. Below the two windows, there were only two beds near the corner. 

Jackson lazily walked to the bed, throwing himself to the bed and to comfortable position after. Sungjae, tossing his gentleman side away, he quickly occupied the last one on the corner. He was only kidding though. 

" You , do you want to sleep with Jackson-hyung or me?" Sungjae questioned. 

"None of the above." you simply said, walking near the window between the beds. You leaned over to see the view down.

"Just stay with me, like the old times in SPA." 

"You still remember that?" 

"Of course, I do. You were my only partner at the survival training."

"Unfortunately."

"Ouch." 

Sungjae reached for your hand and jerked you backwards, making you land on the bed. Your staff slipped from your hand but Sungjae's cuddle was preventing you to get it back. 

"S-Sungjae...! Let me go...!" you tried your hardest to get his arms off you but failing. After moments of struggling, you felt a soft breathing at your neck. 

Sungjae was already sleeping. He was also tired as hell from keeping the monsters away from you.

You had no choice but to give in and go to sleep as well.

 

 

Jungkook was allowed to rest as well while his hyungs will take care of things for him. He stood from his seat and walked out of the surveillance room ... with a slight jealousy inside him...

 


Ah, Jungkookie's jealous lol kyeopta!! xD

Let's do some Top 3 appreciation here~ ! <3

tumblr_nf79pr4cSU1ssinkqo1_1280.jpgsungjae2.jpgJackson #GOT7

 

Since you notice some romantic scenes here and I haven't decided yet on where You will end up with. 

Answer the poll! :3