Twenty Three

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark took a sip of coke and hum to himself before turn his head to the side. "What the hell is he trying to do?", asked Mark amusedly before looking up at the window of his lover apartment. 

 

"Trust me, I won't be down here sipping coke with you if I know what he's doing up there", answered the pink haired boy beside him. Mark shook his head and chuckle. "He's weird", said the younger and sigh. 

 

"My kind of weird. I think he looks cute like that", said Mark, eyes never leave the moving figure up there. Yugyeom crunch his nose in distaste. "Ew hyung please. Don't be cheesy here okay, I hate cheese", mocked Yugyeom. Mark rolled his eyes and flick the boy's forehead making him whine in annoyance. 

 

"I just don't get it why he still haven't go down and bring you up to stay with us. It has been 4 days you slept here, on the street hyung. Don't you want to go home?", asked Yugyeom while throwing away his empty can. Mark sigh and lean back on the wall. "I won't go home until Jinyoung accept me again. Besides, papa threw me out of the house and only let me in once I get Jinyoung back"

 

"Why don't you stay with Jackson hyung?", asked the boy again. "He helps me a lot so I just don't want to burdensome him anymore", replied Mark calmly. 

 

"This is crazy!", shouted Yugyeom making Mark startled at the sudden burst. Mark looks at him confusedly. Yugyeom sigh and put back on his snapcap. "It just crazy how he can talk about you almost all the time but can't accept you back. I don't understand this "

 

Mark slings his arm around Yugyeom's shoulder and sigh. "Me either bro, me either". Yugyeom was about to say something to Mark but an empty can suddenly landed on his head, startled both of them. 

 

"Gyeom come up here! Its lunch time!", shouted a pouty boy from the apartment. Yugyeom sigh and quickly get up, patting all the dusk on his pants. "I'll be back after lunch hyung", he said to Mark before run off to the apartment. Mark looks up at the window and his eyes meet with Jinyoung's and he swears he misses that sparkling eyes. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

"So, what did you two talk about down there?", asked Jinyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter