Eight

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 As time past, Mark and Jinyoung becoming closer than before as they constantly spend their free time with each other. They grew comfortable with each other and it's making Jinyoung so happy. He can't help to feel all giddy and happy inside everytime they are together. Jinyoung got to admit it that he really like the red haired boy. 

Mark let out a deep groan and look around bored. "Jinyoung, can we go now? I'm bored". 

"Shh, hyung. No talking inside the library", said Jinyoung softly, eyes never leave the book in front of him.

Mark leaned forward to Jinyoung and whispers to the boy ear, "Come on, I take you to somewhere fun"  Jinyoung's cheeks turned red and blink confusedly. Before he done processing what Mark just said, the red haired boy already pull him out of the library excitedly. 

Jinyoung tries his best to catch up with Mark's fast pace and breath unevenly. "Hyung, where are you taking me?" 

Mark looked back at him and smile. "We almost there, Jinyoungie". Hand grabbing tightly around Jinyoung's wrist, not letting it go even once. 

They've been running for almost 15 minutes now and Jinyoung is all worn out. He looks at the boy infront of him who have not even a pinch of tiredness on his face. Jinyoung sighed. How the did that short legs can run so fast?!  They finally stop in the middle of a huge skate park. "We are here!", said Mark excitedly. 

Jinyoung looks at Mark confusedly and his head. "Skate park?"

 Mark bites on his inner cheek trying his best not to squeal over how cute the younger look right now. "Yup, we going to skate today!" 

Jinyoung's eyes widen. "What?! No! I don't know how to skate!", Mark chuckles and pinch the boy's cheek making him whine. "No worry my Jinyoungie, I'm going to teach you how"

Jinyoung blush over the nickname Mark called him and smile shyly. "Let's go". 

And with that, Jinyoung is now standing nervously on a skate board with a black helmet on his head. Safety first alright. Mark on the other hand, standing beside him on his skate board and holding both of Jinyoung's hands tightly.

 "Relax, Jinyoung. I won't let you fall", said Mark softly trying to convince Jinyoung. The black haired boy nod and breath calmly. "Okay, I'm ready" 

Mark slowly push his board to the front using his left leg while pulling Jinyoung slowly with him. Jinyoung bite on his lip and tighten his hands around Mark's as his skateboard starts moving alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter