Nineteen

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark let out a shaky breath as he trying to stop these tears from falling violently down his rosy cheeks. He can't seem to feel his heart anymore, it's like his chest is empty. The pain is unbearable but he can't complaint 'cause he knows Jinyoung might felt worst than him. Mark feels so stupid and angry and just hurt by the fact that he actually breaks Jinyoung's heart. 

 

Mark place his palm on the floor and clenched on his chest tightly letting the pain take over his mind and body.  it hurts. His breath become short and sharp as tears just keep on falling down, wetting the floor. At downstairs, Mark can hear the door opened and the sounds of his father's key colliding against each other. 

 

"Sir, something happened to young master", said one of the butler in hurry not even have time to greet the old man. Mr.Tuan looks at him confusedly and put down his briefcase. " What happened? Where is Jinyoung? I asked him to come over", 

 

The butler sighed and shook his head, "I think you should just ask young master about what just happened. He haven't even move a inch"

 

Mr.Tuan moves his vision towards the stairs and scratch his head in confusion. "Haven't move? Sigh. It's okay, I'll deal with it. Can you help ready the dinner? I'll be done in awhile", ordered the old man and quickly receiving a 'yes sir' from the maids and butlers. Mark's father slowly make his way up the stairs to Mark's room thinking about all the possibility he might come up to. 

 

Maybe he was expecting for Mark to be on his bed, wrapping himself like a burrito just like he would always do when something wrong happens. But what he completely didn't expect is that seeing his son on his knees crying in front of the door. Mr.Tuan quickly go down to take a look at his son. " Mark, what's wrong?"

 

Mark looks up at his father and quickly latch himself on the old man and cry even harder. Mr.Tuan is beyond startled. Mark don't cry, that kid only go moody and throw tantrum but crying? That's no no. The old man knew something is so damn no right happened until his son cry. Mr.Tuan slowly bring Mark up to his bed and hug the young boy closer to him as he gently rub the boy's back to calm him down. 

 

"There there, son. Calm down", he whispered softly to Mark. Mark tighten his arms around his father and cry on the man's shoulder. "I-I'm sorry d-dad", the boy cries. Mr.Tuan looks down at his son confusedly not knowing what the boy is apologizing about. He just stay quite and wait patiently for his son to calm down. 

 

It took the young boy a good 20 minutes for him to calm down. Mark let out a small hiccup and sit up straight. He wipe his tears with the back of his hands making Mr.Tuan smiles at how childish his son looks like right now. Mark cleared his throat and turn to his dad. "Sorry dad"

 

Mr.Tuan just shook his head and pat the younger's head. "Now mind telling me what happened?", asked the old man calmly. Mark sigh and look down at his hands, too scared to look at his father's face. " It's about Jinyoung..."

 

Mr.Tuan is not happy. Nope, not at all. He just sit there silently hearing his son's explanation with a serious face. His arms are crossed tightly against his chest and stare down at the young boy. Mark let out a nervous breath once he done explaining and continue look down at his hands. "I'm so sorry, dad" 

 

"It's not me who should hear your apologize. Tell that to Jinyoung. What were you thinking Mark? Do you think its funny playing with someone's heart?!", snapped Mr Tuan angrily. Mark shook his head and just stay silence. 

 

Mr.Tuan sigh and shook his head. " Go down and have your dinner. After that, go find Jinyoung. Don't you dare come home without him", warned the old man sternly while making his way out of the room leaving Mark in shock state. My dad just throw me out of the house. . 

 

Mark packs his clothes and toiletries into his bag with a frown on his swollen face. He sigh heavily once everything he needs are all packed and go down the stairs with his bags. Mark already called Jackson to fetch him so he can just crash at that Hong Kong boy's house. The maids and butlers look at him sadly and bow at him as he walk out the house to Jackson's car. 

 

Mark leans back on the seat and close his eyes. Jackson stole a glance at his poor friend and sigh. His eyes turned back to focus on the road. "What are you planning to do now?", asked Jackson in sudden. Mark just raise his shoulders and frown. 

 

"Jinyoung is at Bambam's house by the way. You better fix this fast alright. I almost died because Bambam threw a ing knife at me when I went to his house just now", Jackson complaints with a pout." I need my boyfriend back, bro", whined Jackson making Mark rolled his eyes.  "I know I know", said Mark softly. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I'm going to kill him!", said Bambam angrily. He was beyond pissed off after seeing Jinyoung standing in front of his door, crying. And even pissed when Jinyoung told him about the bet. Bambam looks at his best friend sadly and pull the crying boy into his arms. " Hyung, don't cry please " 

 

Jinyoung feels so numb as if he's dead. Tears don't seem to stop from falling and he can hear his heart cracking painfully. The fact that he loves Mark so much that it hurts so damn ing much. He buries his face deeper into Bambam's chest and cry harder. Bambam wraps his arms around the shaking boy tighter and slowly rock side to side. "I'm here hyung, I love you" 

 

Bambam pulls back a little once the elder breath calm down and cup Jinyoung's face warmly. He gently wipe stray of tears away using his thumbs and kiss the black haired's forehead. "Don't cry hyung. I'm here" 

 

Jinyoung smiles softly at the younger and nod his head. He wipes off his running nose and cough. "Thank you Kun", he said with a smile. Jinyoung feels so tired after all the crying and bawling. He just want to sleep off right now. The couch dipped a little as Bambam gets up and walk to the kitchen. " I'll make you something to eat alright? I don't take no as an answer"

 

Jinyoung sigh and give the younger a small nod since he knows he can't win. Bambam looks around his kitchen before take of some ham, cheese, salads and bread out to make sandwich. "Jinyoung hyung, sleep here tonight okay?", stated Bambam loud enough for the elder to hear him from the living room. 

 

" I can't. What about Yugyeom? My baby must be lonely right now", Jinyoung replied with a sniff. Bambam pulls out the drawer under him and take out a knife. "I can call Youngjae hyung and ask him to sleep at your house. You're too tired to walk home, hyung. Please?" 

 

Bambam can hear the elder sigh and grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter