Fifteen

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung hates party. He hates the idea of people crowding around and grinding against each other. He hates the smell of alcohol lingers around the air. He hates the extra loud music. He just hate everything about party. But even of all that, here Jinyoung standing in front of Jackson's door and he can already hear the loud music from the other side of the door. Jinyoung let out a deep sigh and shook his head. "This going to be hell".

 

Jinyoung's head snap up when the door in front of him suddenly pushed open and a drunken Jackson came to view. Jackson grins to him and pull Jinyoung inside. "Jinyoung you came!!". Jinyoung crunched his nose due to the strong scents of alcohol come out from Jackson and try his best to hold on to that kid so he won't fall flat on his face. "Jackson, your party started about 20 minutes ago and you are ready this drunk?", asked Jinyoung slightly annoyed. Jackson was about to say something but JB decided to come and make it worst for Jinyoung. "Ayy Jinyoung! Welcome!", greeted JB a little bit too loud for Jinyoung taste. Jinyoung sigh when he realized that JB is definitely drunk too. Jinyoung grabs on JB and pull him further into the house while still holding Jackson along. He pushed both drunk boys on the couch and sigh again before look around to find the red haired boy. "Guys, where is Mark?"

 

"Jinyoung! Thank god I found you. I thought I'm going to be lost!", Jinyoung startled at the sudden shout and sigh in relief when he sees Youngjae running towards him. Jinyoung give Youngjae a hug and smile at the younger boy. "I hate party", said Youngjae with a pout. Jinyoung let out a small laugh and pinch his cheeks. "Yeah, me too. Oh! Have you seen Bambam or Mark?", asked Jinyoung, eyes continue scanning around the room. Youngjae shooked his head and sigh. This loud music is giving him headache. "Youngjae, I'm going to go and find Bambam and Mark. You wait here okay?", Youngjae give Jinyoung a small nod and smile. Jinyoung take a glare at the two drunken boys and pinch the bridge of his nose annoyingly before took off.

 

Did I mention that Jinyoung hates party? Yeah let me say it again, Jinyoung hates party. Especially now that people keeps on pushing him and touch him here and there. Jinyoung has been walking around the house searching for the specific boys but non of them come in view. He was about to let out another sigh but yelped instead when someone suddenly grab his . Jinyoung quickly turned around and a drunken boy look at him with a smirk. "Hi there handsome, wanna dance?", slurred the boy drunkenly. Jinyoung rolled his eyes and try his best to push the boy away but fail miserably since the boy is bigger and stronger than him. Jinyoung calls out for help when the boy started to touch him inappropriatly. "Stop! Sto-"

 

Jinyoung didn't know what just happened but all he can see right now is the boy groaning in pain on the floor. Jinyoung turned his head and he swear he feels like crying when he sees Mark beside him. "Don't ing touch my boyfriend!", shouted Mark angrily before lands few more kicks on the boy stomach making Jinyoung shocked. "Mark, stop! Enough!", shouted Jinyoung panicly trying his best to pull Mark away from the scene. After few more kick and punch were thrown by Mark, Jinyoung finally managed to stop his boyfriend and drag him away. Jinyoung laced their fingers and hold on to him tightly scared that Mark would go back and continue beat the out of that guy. Jinyoung walks pass through everyone to where their friends are and sigh in relief when he sees Youngjae and Bambam next to the two drunken boys. 

 

Bambam and Youngjae turned they heads to look at Jinyoung and Mark, "What just happened? I heard people fighting just now", asked Bambam while looking at pissed Mark. Youngjae looks at Mark and flicked the elder's forehead earning a death glare from him. "Did you just beat someone, Mark hyung?", Youngjae asks when he realized that Mark's knuckles are red. Mark ignored his question and just look away, acting like he doesn't heard anything. Bambam and Youngjae then look at Jinyoung for explaination but only receive a sigh before Jinyoung mouth a quite, "I'll tell you both later".

 

Mark is beyond pissed and Jinyoung have no idea how to ease it down so he just sit beside his boyfriend quietly. Jinyoung took a deep breath and slowly hold Mark's hand. "M-Mark?", his voice came out scared. Mark sigh and turned to look at him. "I'm sorry", whispered Jinyoung softly once their eyes met. Mark pulled him into a hug and plant a kiss on his lover's crown. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault", mumured Mark against Jinyoung's head. "I'm sorry too for not able to control myself. I just, I don't want anyone to touch you okay", said Mark while running his hand through his hair frustratedly. Jinyoung tilted his head a bit and capture Mark's lips between his. Mark startled at the sudden kiss but kiss back instantly as he wraps his arms around Jinyoung's waist and pull his lover closer.

 

Jinyoung nibbles on Mark's lower lip before pull back and rest his forehead on Mark's. "I love you", whispered Jinyoung softly making Mark smile. "I love you too"

 

"Are you guys done with the lovey dovey thingy and join us?", teased Jackson between his laugh. Mark and Jinyoung rolled their eyes and sighed before got up and join them. Six of them sited on a circle in the middle of Jackson's little snooker room, playing truth or dare without anyone else joining since they can't really bland in with other people. JB groans annoyingly when they dare him to go kiss some random girl who currently standing beside the door with her group of friends. "Guys, can I do something else? Like I don't know, get maybe?", whined JB. They give him a disgust face and vigorously shook their head at the idea. 

 

"Okay fine, how about you just kiss Youngjae", Bambam simply gave out his piece of thought and lean back on his boyfriend. Jackson just hummed at his boyfriend since he know what the younger trying to do. Both JB and Youngjae eyes widen at the idea and shook their head in denial. "Interesting", murmured Mark with a smirk. "Now kiss!", shouted Jinyoung excitedly waiting for them to complete the dare. JB turned to face the blushing Youngjae and swallow the lumb on his throat. "Well, it's okay I guess...", he said before quickly peck on Youngjae lips makung the younger blush furiously and hide his face behind Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung let out a hearty laugh and clap his hands. 

 

"Woah woah woah, JB why are you blushing?", teased Mark making all of them turn their eyes to the said boy. JB rolled his eyes and throw an empty tin to Mark. "Shut up er". All of them start laughing at the blushing boy ignoring the fact that Youngjae's heart is about to pop out his chest. "Enough enough, my turn! I'll do truth!", shouted Jackson. The other look at him and smirk, "Good, now tell us Jackson, have you Bambam?", asked JB loudly making Bambam choked and cough violently. Jackson rubs on his boyfriend's back and sent a glare to the blonde guy. "Yes, I already him.", Jackson answered proudly. Bambam shriek after hearing his boyfriend confession and punch his shoulder. "Jackson!"

 

"What? I did you alright", said Jackson innocently completely blunt at how red Bambam face are right now. JB and Mark laughing their off on the floor at the couple. Jinyoung and Youngjae just look at them and shook their head. "I really need to find new friends", whispered Youngjae making Jinyoung look at him and nod understanding.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It already two days since Jinyoung and Mark get to spend time together after Jackson's party since both of them is busy with basketball and taking care of Yugyeom. They don't really have a chance to go out on a date like they always did, Mark and Jinyoung only get to steal a kiss or two from each other whenever they bumped with each other. Mark misses his boyfriend so much but he can't really do anything about it since his basketball practice take almost all his free time. 

 

Jinyoung make his way to Yugyeom while trying to balan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter