Twelve

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae rolled his eyes in annoyance over all the girls whispering and squealing around the table. He knows being friends with the hot boys are not easy but don't these girls get tired?  

He let out a sigh and shook his head. Jackson's voice and JB's laugh is too loud for his liking. He thank god that at least Mark is normal. But maybe Youngjae said that a little bit early because he urgently wants to take back his words. 

"Dude, look what I can do!", shouted Mark at them while trying to get the fries on his forehead into his mouth but instead entered his eyes. JB and Jackson laugh out loudly at Mark's dumbness and start throwing fries here and there. 

Okay maybe we can just erase that 'Mark is normal' sentence. Youngjae shook his head and go back to his book, try his best to ignore his friends and the girls. He was about to gain attention until a strap of tomato sauce landed on his nose. "Sorry Youngjae!", shouted Jackson in between his signature weird high pitch hyena laugh. Youngjae wipe his nose using the clean tissue and sigh. He needs to find new friends for god sakes. 

"Hi guys", Youngjae's eyes twinkle when the voice of his new understanding friend entered his hearing system. "Hi Jinyoung! Hi Bambam!", greeted all of them together. Bambam went straight to Jackson and sit beside the boy while Jinyoung settled down in between Youngjae and Mark. 

Mark kissed Jinyoung's cheek making the younger boy blush and interwind their hand. Youngjae looks at them with full of admiring, he wonders what it's like holding someone's hand. Youngjae's dream was cut off when he suddenly remember the stupid bet they pulled before this and sigh. This is definitely not good. He likes Jinyoung a little bit too much to let the innocent boy get hurt later. 

"Hey Youngjae, do you happen to have anyone in mind right now?", asked Jinyoung suddenly cutting his thought again and that when all eyes are caught on him.  Youngjae gulped and nervously scratch his non itchy head. "Huh? Um, n-no I guess". 

"Good then!", said Jinyoung while clasping his hands happily. Youngjae look at him confusedly and so do others. Except for Mark who's laughing because he knows what Jinyoung trying to do. 

"Youngjae ah, do you think my baby brother is nice?", asked Jinyoung, staring at Youngjae with hopeful eyes.

"Yugyeom really is a nice boy, Hyung", answered Youngjae with a smile. 

"Do you like him?", this time it's Mark who asked the question. Youngjae is a little bit taken back by the question and blush. "Y-yeah I guess so. He is really nice to me tho", Youngjae stuttered. 

"That's good because Yugyeom really likes you, Youngjae", Youngjae looks at Jinyoung disbelieving what he just heard. Yugyeom likes him? Someone actually likes him? 

"R-really?", his voice came out more like a squeak making him blush even more. Jinyoung nod his head eagerly and smile widely. "You should give him a shot man, who knows you guys can be the cutest couple ever", said Jackson while patting Youngjae's back. Youngjae looked down to his hands to hide his heated cheeks only making Jinyoung and Bambam squeal on how cute he looks right now. 

The others only laugh at his blushing state and more. Little did they know, a pair of fuming eyes are burning across the table. 

"Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter