Ten

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Saturday morning, Mark and his friends decided to give Yugyeom and Jinyoung a little surprise visit at the hospital. Mark and Bambam told the others about what happened and all of them agreed on making the sick boy happy.

 "Yah, shut up guys", hissed Mark annoyed. He peek on the window beside the door to see whether the siblings are in there or not. Smile appear across his face when he saw Jinyoung getting Yugyeom ready. 

"Okay guys, let's go in", said Mark and the others just nod and get ready. 

One 

Two 

Three

"Surprise!!!!!!!!", Jinyoung and Yugyeom startled at the sudden shout. Jackson and JB jump inside the room happily followed by Youngjae, Bambam and Mark. "We miss you Jinyoung!", said Jackson loudly before give the younger a bone crushing hug and the others decided to join in except for Mark. Mark look at the shocked boy, Yugyeom and smile before give him a small pat. 

"Oh! Where is the sick boy?", asked JB loudly making Yugyeom hide behind Mark out of fear. Mark laugh and pull him to the front and the next thing he know is that everyone is hugging him. 

Laughters filled the room as all of them rolling on the floor after jump onto Yugyeom. After tired of laughing and rolling, all of them settled down on the floor with bright smiles colouring their beautiful faces. 

"What are you guys doing here?", asked Jinyoung. "To visit you and Yugyeom of course!", answered Jackson happily and the others nodded. 

"We brought you flowers and fruits! Well we wanted to buy you chocolates but Mark said it's not healthy for you", said Youngjae while hand over all the presents to Yugyeom. 

Yugyeom giggles and smile widely to them. "Thank you!"  They spent a fun 2 hours at the hospital, playing and joking around. Jinyoung never felt so happy before especially when he sees that large smile and loud laugh from his baby boy. Jinyoung leans closer to Mark and whispers, "Thank you, Mark" .

Mark look at him and smile. He give Jinyoung's hand a gentle squeeze and nod. 

"Yah, I'm hungry! I want to go down and buy some foods. Who's coming with me?", asked JB while getting up on his feet. "Me!", Jackson and Bambam looked at each other and grin making JB rolled his eyes. JB, Jackson and Bambam went out to buy them foods and that left Mark, Jinyoung, Youngjae and Yugyeom in the room. Youngjae is sitting next to Yugyeom on the bed while Mark and Jinyoung were too busy talking to each other and leave the two boys awkward. 

Yugyeom sensed something wrong with this pretty hyung next to him therefore he placed his hand gently on Youngjae's shoulder. Youngjae startled and turned to Yugyeom. "You okay?", asked Yugyeom worrily. 

That question hits Youngjae hard on his fragile hard. No one ever asked him whether he's okay or not. Youngjae feels like crying but he ended up take a deep breath and give the younger boy a nod and smile. "Thank you" 

Yugyeom looks at him confusedly. "Um, for what?". 

"For asking", said Youngjae softly. Yugyeom smile widely making Youngjae laugh. Both of them start getting know each other more and Youngjae feels so happy that all he wants is the time to stop. 

"Hyung, you have a really pretty eye smile", said Yugyeom. Youngjae's cheeks start heating up and turned red after hearing that compliment. No one ever compliment him. 

"T-thank you", he stuttered. Yugyeom looks at him and laugh. "You're so cute when you stuttering" 

"Yah! Stop it!", Youngjae hit Yugyeom's arm not that hard before laugh along with the younger. 

"Jae Hyung", that nickname give Youngjae chills since only JB ever called him that. Youngjae slowly inverted his eyes to the younger and hum. "Is it fun going to school?", asked Yugyeom. Youngjae look at him confusedly. "You don't go to school?" 

Yugyeom sighed and shook his head. "Jinyoung hyung won't let me. He scared if I ever get tired at school" Youngjae nod in understanding and smile. "Sometimes school is fun and there's are times when all you want to do is drop out"  Yugyeom hum and nod his head. "Jae hyung, do you have a boyfriend?" 

Youngjae's eyes widen. "I-" 

Their serious conversation dies down when the three monkeys entered the room noisily. JB looked at two of them who's sitting close to each other with fuming eyes makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter