Five

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yugyeom-ah, are you ready?", shouted Jinyoung to the boy. He looks at the mirror and fix his hair and work uniform. 

"Hyung, help me", Jinyoung turns his head to the said boy and smile.

  "Remember what I told you okay?", said Jinyoung while helps the boy tuck in his shirt and fix his hair. The boy smile widely and nod. 

Jinyoung close the front door and lock it before walk to the lift with Yugyeom on his side. The boy bounce up and down excitedly and giggle making Jinyoung shook his head. Yugyeom follows Jinyoung to his work place which is a coffee shop near their house.

  "Gyeomie~", shouted a girl in her middle 20s behind the counter making Yugyeom smile widely. 

"Jane noona!", said the boy running to the woman and give him a hug.  Jane is the owner of the coffee shop Jinyoung work at. Jane is a soft hearted lady who loves both of them so much. For her, Jinyoung and Yugyeom are her little brothers. Jinyoung didn't know what would he do if Jane doesn't help them.  "You look so handsome today! Where my little Gyeomie going?", asked Jane before pinching the boy's cheek making him laugh.

  "I'm going out with Bambam hyung! We going to go to the mall!", said the boy excited making Jinyoung shook his head and smile. 

"Take care okay? Don't get tired", said Jane softly before kiss the boy's head. 

"Jinyoung hyung, Yugyeom! I'm here!", shouted a blonde haired boy walking in the shop. 

"Morning noona! Let's go Yugyeom!", said the boy with a smile. 

"Take care boys! Remember what I said!", shouted Jinyoung from behind the counter. Yugyeom go to him and give the elder a kiss and hug Jane before take off with Bambam. 

————

Hours past and Jinyoung let out a tired sigh as he lean back at the counter. Jane walk out from the back store and stand beside him. 

"When is Yugyeom's next therapy?", asked her calmly while checking her neon pink nails. 

"Next week, and um, noona can I-", 

"Come to my office and take the money for Yugyeom therapy after your shift done", said Jane cutting the boy's sentence and start walk off to her office. Jinyoung look at her and smile before continue his job. 

"I can't believe he just walk away from you man!", said Jackson while laughing along with JB. Youngjae pat Mark's back and smile while he push the coffee shop's front door open. 

"You should see your face!", JB tease as they make their way in the coffee shop. Mark roll his eyes and ignore them. Youngjae shook his head looking at three of his friend and turned to the boy behind the counter and shocked. 

"Jinyoung- ah! You work here?", asked him happily. Jinyoung smile at him and nod. They dive in a conversation between them ignoring the six sets of eyes staring at them. Mark gulp and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter