Thirteen

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark and Jinyoung sit across each other on the white bench beside an empty playground with a box of chocolates in front of them. Jinyoung glee in excitement when he sees the various type of chocolates in front of him and clap his hands happily. Mark looked at his boyfriend behavior and shook his head before let out a small laugh. 

"Who's going to go first?", asked Mark to his overexcited boyfriend.

Jinyoung looked up at him and smile widely. "Rock paper scissor!" 

It ended up with Jinyoung crossing his arms tightly around his chest and pout. Mark smile widely and pick an chocolate. "Okay baby, open up", Jinyoung blush a little at the nickname but glare playfully at his lover before open his mouth. Mark feed Jinyoung the round looking chocolate and wait patiently for any kind of reaction. 

Jinyoung's eyes roam around the playground as he slowly chew the chocolate inside his mouth. Mark laugh when Jinyoung's face crunch up and start hitting Mark. "It's so salty!", said Jinyoung in distaste.

"Your face looks so funny!", laughed Mark. 

"Shut up. Now my turn!", Jinyoung stare at the box of chocolates and happily pick the white strips chocolate. "Here you go", he said before feed Mark the chocolate. Mark closed his eyes as he starts chewing slowly. Jinyoung bites his lower lip as he wait nervously and frown once Mark's face light up. "This is not fair!", Jinyoung said with a pout. 

Mark can only laugh at his boyfriend and kiss his cheek. "Okay okay, I promise you will get a nice one too", Jinyoung smile at Mark and kiss him back. 

The game goes on with Jinyoung only gets to eat one nice sweet chocolate while Mark eats tons. Laughters echoed through the empty playground as the two lovers enjoying themselves. 

"Okay this is the last one and we going to share", said Mark while picking up the last piece of the chocolate. "Now close your eyes", Jinyoung looks at Mark confusedly but obey anyway. Mark looks at Jinyoung and gulp nervously. He close the distant between them and place the chocolate between his teeth. 

Jinyoung's breath hitch when he felt Mark's soft warm lips against his. He closed his eyes tightly and let Mark push the chocolate passthrough his lips. Mark pulled back slowly and look at Jinyoung. Jinyoung open his eyes and just stare at Mark with blushing face as he slowly chew down the last bite of the chocolate. 

"N-nice", he said softly. Mark groaned at how cute Jinyoung looks when he stuttered and pull him closer to him until their lips met. Jinyoung's hands automatically wraps around Mark's neck as he kiss his lover back. Mark caress Jinyoung's sides gently as their lips melt together.

The kiss started slowly and sweet at first. Mark pulled Jinyoung closer to him and deepen the kiss. Their lips move in sync, exploring every inch of each lips. Jinyoung broke the kiss due to the urgent need of oxygen. They stare into each other's eyes while trying to catch as much air needed for their lungs.  Mark trace his fingers softly on Jinyoung's cheek to his swollen red lips before captured back his lover's lips between him. Mark nibble on Jinyoung's lower lip making the boy let out a small mewl. Jinyoung's hands landed on Mark's chest and start roaming around. 

Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter