Two

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second  The wind is gentle but chilling as Jinyoung stroll along the street alone feeling the wind kissing his soft skin. He smiles at himself and continue make his way home.  Jinyoung's steps dies down when his phone ring. He pull out the phone off his pocket and answers it. 

"Jinyoung hyung!", shouted the voice from the line making Jinyoung smile. 

"Yes, Kun", replied him calmly and continue to walk.

  "Hyung, I told you not to call me Kun. It's Bambam. Bam-bam", said the boy making Jinyoung laugh. The phone call last for almost 40 minutes talking about pointless things. Jinyoung sigh happily. Bambam is the only bestfriend he have in the school since both of them are new in there.

"I'm home", greet Jinyoung softly not wanting to disturb the other. He take off his shoes and hang his jacket on the shelf before make his way to the kitchen putting all the things down. 

"Hyung?", Jinyoung smiles when he hear the small voice come from the front room and make his way to there. Jinyoung knock before walk in the room, smile at the pale boy laying on his bed.

"Hi there, sweetheart", greet Jinyoung warmly before plant a kiss on the boy's head making him smile. 

"How was school today?", asked the boy leaning his head on Jinyoung's shoulder. The elder just let out a small hum and caress his head.  "Hungry?", Jinyoung asked softly receiving a small nod from the younger. 

"Starving", answered the boy making Jinyoung laugh. "Come on lazyhead, get up. I bought you chicken soup for today", said Jinyoung while picking the younger up. The walk to the kitchen and settle down. 

Sound of laughing fill in the empty apartment as the two boys sharing stories about their day. Jinyoung had a bowl full of chicken soup on his hand, carefully feeding the younger with love as the boy mumble about how boring he is staying at home alone making Jinyoung smile to himself. 

"Hyung, why can't I go to school too?", asked the boy with a pout. Jinyoung l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter