Short Story

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind was chilling at where Bambam is standing and boy, he's definitely not a fan of cold. He rubs his arms fiercely to warm himself up before pull out his phone. "I've been standing here for almost 20 minutes!" 

Bambam dialed up the person he's suppose to meet and call him. "Bam-"

"Hyung! Where the hell are you?! It's cold here!" 

"I'm so sorry, Kun! I can't make it. Yugyeom keeps on vomiting and I don't want to leave him. But hey I've sent someone else to replace me so he going to be there soon and- oh god, I need to go now. Sorry! Bye!" 

Bambam stayed quiet for awhile trying to process what Jinyoung just said and what, he sent someone?! Bambam groans whinely and look around trying to search for anyone that he knows. 

Bambam let out a small scream when someone poke his shoulder without warning. "Oh god, I'm sorry! I didnt meant to startled you!", said the boy worryingly when Bambam screams. Bambam closed his eyes for awhile to calm himself and look up to see who's that boy. He's breathe is stuck on his throat. "Ja-Jackson?". Is God making fun of me?! 

Jackson chuckles at how cute Bambam sounds like when he stuttering and nod his head. "Yup, it's me!", Bambam's cheeks turns red when he realized that he just stuttered and whine. Jackson laugh out loud making Bambam startled and laugh too because the boy have a very interesting laugh. 

"So, Jinyoung sent you to accompany me?", asked Bambam while they strolling down the crowded alley. Jackson hums and smile at him. "Why, you don't like it?".  I love it. "What- no! No! I jus- nothing. I'm glad you came", murmured Bambam softly but Jackson caught it. They continue their way to wherever they're going while exchanging info and laughters. 

 

Balls colliding with pins. Girls giggling around. Boys throwing smirk here and there. Bambam stands rigidly besides the counter looking around aimlessly. He's blood pressure increases as bids of sweat visible on his white forehead not knowing what to do once a young boy suddenly approach him. 

"Hi there cutie, alone?", asked the boy with a smirk. Bambam look around avoiding the question. 

"Come on boy, don't be shy. Join me", said the boy before grabbing Bambam's left wrist. Bambam was about to protest until,  "Hands off him", a strong stern voice frozen both of them. The boy look back at the source of the voice and smirk. "First come, first serve man"

Jackson tsk. "I said, hands off him"

"Go find your own candy, ", bites the boy as he pull Bambam to him. 

Jackson kindly smile at him and pull Bambam back to him making the other boy hiss.  "Hands off what's mine, you jerk!", shouted Jackson before throwing a punch. 

"Jackson!" 

———

Bambam smile shyly to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter