Nine

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung thought his night would fills with stars and glitters. Flying around with unicorns and pegasus. Well, at least that what he thought. But not until he felt the boy next to him rigid and shaking. Jinyoung's eyes snap open when he heard a small whiny sound come from the boy next to him. He quickly reached out for the lamp beside the couch and switch it on, shocked once he found his brother is battling with pain.

 "Yugyeom!", Yugyeom's skin feels so cold under Jinyoung's touch. Shaking brutally. Pale lips, sweaty forehead and bleeding nose. Jinyoung jolt up and shake his brother up. "Yugyeomie, wake up baby"

Yugyeom's breath are uneven and fast as his face crunch up in pain."Hy-hyung.."

Jinyoung run and grab his and Yugyeom's coat before calling the taxi. Jinyoung wrap the younger boy with his coat and carry him on his back once he heard a hon from the taxi. He run as fast as he could to the taxi and get in. Jinyoung lays Yugyeom on his laps and caress the younger's hair. Tears fall down freely when he witnessed the pain Yugyeom dealing with. 

"Hold on please. Hold on", he said between his hysterical sobs. 

Yugyeom groans out of pain and start coughing blood as he calls out for Jinyoung weakly. The pain is unbearable. He feels like exploding, it's too much for him to handle. Blood won't stop coming out from both his nose and mouth as he keeps on coughing. Hearing Jinyoung crying so hard only making his heart break to pieces even more. Yugyeom ever so softly touch Jinyoung's face and wipe his tears. "D-don't.." 

Jinyoung pull him closer to him and cry even harder on the younger's neck. "Please, god please, h-help..", cried Jinyoung. The old man driver taxi looked at the scene through the mirror sadly and continue drive them to the hospital as fast as he can.  Jinyoung keeps on kissing his brother again and again scared if he would lose him.

Once they reached the hospital, the taxi driver helped him carry Yugyeom out to the emergency room and lay him on the bed. Jinyoung said a soft thank you to the old man for not charging them any scent for the ride and push Yugyeom into the ICU along with the nurses. Jinyoung never in his life felt so scared like he feel every time he witnessed his baby brother being pushed into the ICU. 

All Jinyoung wanted to do is to yell and curse at the nurses for asking him to let go of Yugyeom's hand and wait outside because that would be the last thing he would do, letting the boy go. But he know he can't argue about it, so slowly with a heavy heart, he let go.

"Don't leave hyung alone, Yugyeom"

———

Mark trash around his bed and groan frustratedly when his phone ringing. He look at the digital clock on the night stand and groan again. Who the calling me at 3 in the morning?! 

Mark decided to ignore the caller and continue sleeping only fail miserably when his phone won't stop ringing. He groan for the nth time tonight and grab his phone. Mark's eyes widen when he saw the caller ID appeared on his screen. He pick up. 

"Jin-", Mark froze when he hear the boy on the other line crying so badly.

 "Yah Jinyoung, what's wrong?", asked Mark nervously. He's already out of the bed, putting on his sweater just in case he had to run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter