Twenty

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung groans in annoyance when his phone vibrate against his next. He slowly sit up and squirm at the bright light came from the gap of the door. Jinyoung turns to the nightstand beside him to check on the time and frown when the clock shows that it's already 2 in the morning. 

 

 

His attention was caught by the voice of two boys talking outside the room. Jinyoung gets up and slowly make his way to the door and take a peek on what's happening. He was a little bit taken back when he saw Jackson is on his knees begging for his little boyfriend's forgiveness. 

 

Jinyoung leans closer so he can hear the boy clearer. "Bambam please, I'm sorry. I know I was stupid about the bet and all but I swear we never meant it. We don't even remember that we even have a bet cause we're too busy falling in love. Mark really do love Jinyoung, you need to trust me", begged Jackson making Jinyoung's breath hitch. 

 

Bambam pout and cross his arms. "But you guys hurt him! And how can I know if I'm just one if your bet too?", asked Bambam in teary eyes. That question startled Jackson a little and the elder boy quickly engulf the boy into his arms. "No no, never. I really do love you. I promise. I love you, Bambam" 

 

Jinyoung shut the door tight and lean on it. He sigh heavily at what he just heard from Jackson. Is Mark really love him? He just don't know what to believe but he sure miss that boy so much. Jinyoung get back on the bed and take his phone when he remembered it vibrate just now. His eyes bulge out when he sees more than 10 text messages from the same person. "Mark", he breath out shakily. Jinyoung took a deep breath and open one by one. 

 

1

Baby, are you up? I miss you. Please forgive me. 

 

2

Forgive me please. I really love you. Comeback to me. 

 

3

Jinyoung, I know I've hurt you I regret it every single second in my life. Please give me a chance to make it right. I love you. 

 

4

Baby please, I need you.. 

 

Jinyoung throw his phone aside and close his eyes. He don't know what to do, he wants Mark back but its not that easy anymore. The black haired boy close his eyes and lay back. He misses Mark so much that it hurts. 

 

On the other side, Mark climbs up the stairs to Bambam's apartment nervously. Jackson succeeded in pursuing Bambam to forgive him and let Mark come to his house to confront with Jinyoung. Mark stand in front of the door nervously, he's too scared of what Jinyoung might say. What if Jinyoung don't accept him anymore? 

 

Mark sighed and take out his shoes before walk in. He looks at Bambam and Jackson on the couch and smile a little. He knows Bambam still mad at him but he just hope that it would ease soon. Bambam points at the door next to the toilet where Jinyoung is staying. Mark gave him a nod and slowly make his way to the room. 

 

Jinyoung shook his head when he can smell Mark's fragrance lingers around the room. He sigh tiredly and cover his face with a pillow. Little did he knows that his boyfriend is staring down at him with a sad eyes. "Jinyoung.." 

 

Jinyoung groans when he heard his lover's voice calling him. He must be missing him too much until he can hear the boy's voice. Mark frown at the lack of respond and sigh. "Baby..", he called out again softly. Jinyoung's eyes snap up and quickly sit up. He looks up at Mark with wide eyes. "Mark..." 

 

Mark feels his legs wobble and fall down on his knees making Jinyoung shocked. Tears start falling down Mark's rosy cheeks without even realize it. "I'm s-sorry", he sobs violently. Jinyoung just stare down at his lover, his heartache when he sees how broken the boy is but he just don't want to turn down that fast. 

 

"Please forgive me. I really l-love you, Jinyoung.. I know I'm stupid and cruel for doing that to you. I-I don't know what was I thinking that time. But I swear everything changed once I saw you. I fell in love with you before you even fell for me. I've love you since the first time our eyes met. I never felt like this before and I know I screw things up but please give me a chance. I would do anything", begged Mark on his knees. He don't know what is it that make him feel so weak but he don't care. He just want Jinyoung back. 

 

"I... I c-can't", whispered Jinyoung softly. Tears we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter