DANCE FLOOR!

Confessions Of A Friend

The park were full of families haviing picnics, cycling and also playing kites. Children were playing with water. Teenagers were cycling and walking around taking photos. It's a good thing I brought two of my lovely cameras : a DSLR and Polaroid. All five of us went to find Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong. We spotted them sitting on a mat with food already prepared. We all sat down and started eating while Sungyeol took my DSLR and took photos. He even shot a photo of me and Sunggyu imitating hamsters. What a choding. 

Me: Anybody wants to play water with me?

Sungjong: ME!!! I want!!

Sungyeol: ME TOO!!

Me: Okay let's go!!

We went to play with water and started splashing each other. There were loud speakers nearby as B-boys and skaters hang out to have fun with everybody, putting on shows and also interacting with small kids. They were playing B1A4 - Beautiful Target. The song totally suit the atmosphere there as I started to spin around, jumping and twirling along to the song. Everything feels in a slow-mo and it felt so awesome. Sungyeol and Sungjong also join in the fun with me as we twirl, jump and spin around with small children. We also danced happily like a free bird. Soon, the whole place was like a dance floor as everyone started dancing along to Beautiful Target. When the song was over, everyone wanted more songs. Then surprisingly, they put Nothing's Over and everyone started cheering for Infinite as they snap photos of them and videos. EVERYONE danced to Nothing's Over and we jump about. It was very fun!

Soon it was night time and more people turn up at the park for a cool breezy stroll. That's when they put on clubbing songs like Hands up and also songs like from 2NE1, Super Junior, SHINee, BEAST, SNSD and many more. When they started playing Gee, all the boys started to fanboy and some even danced to it energetically. Soon, I was tired and decided to go home. Hoya piggyback me all the way home. 

Hoya: Did you have fun just now?

Me: You bet! It was so AWESOME! It was like the best time of my life.

Hoya: I'm happy for you! I told some of the bboys to do the same thing again next weekend so you can have fun.

Me: Really??!! Thank you so much!!

Hoya: It's nothing really. I just wanted to see you happy.

Me: That's very..sweet of you *blush*

Hoya: We're home! I'll see you outside tomorrow morning okay? Goodnight, sleep tight and dream of me *hugs me*

Me: Goodnight!