New girl

Confessions Of A Friend

I woke up early the next day to find a moving-in truck just next door. Curious, I stepped out of the house and wear my shoes and lean against the railing in the front balcony. There, I see men carrying furnitures in to the house next door. "Ah, new neighbour I guess". Just in front of the house I saw a girl around my age instructing the movers where to put her furnitures.She has midlength hair tied up in a ponytail, wear specs and braces. She seems to be a bubbly girl. I went down the stairs and walked to her house and greeted her.

Me: Hello! You must be new here?

Girl: Yes! I am new. I'm Kathy Beth Terry by the way *shakes hand*

Me: Oh, I'm Mea. I live next door *shakes hand*

Kathy: Oh, so we're neighbours then! *smiles brightly*

Me: Yeap, we are. So you are from..?

Kathy: I'm from America. Well, I came here to study for a while. 

Me: Ohh, that's nice! 

Kathy: Well, I'm a nerd freak you know. Always reading books and also, unlucky. Im taking a break from this es from my high school. Really.. grossed me out *disgusted expression*

Me: That's sounds bad.. 

Hoya: *calls out from balcony* Jagi!

Me: *turns around* Wae?

Hoya: Hurry up! I want to cook breakfast with you!

Me: In a sec! *turns back to Kathy* Sorry that was jus-

Kathy: OHMYGOD he's soo freaking HOT! *shrieks in delight and fans herself* 

Me: Err.. yeah. His-

Kathy: Your brother?! OHMYGOD.. I'm so.. 

Me: His my BOYfriend. *widens eye*

Kathy: Your boyfriend? OMG you're so lucky!!... what is Jagi? *puzzled look*

Me: It's stands for.. uhh... darling..? Honey..? I don't know..

Kathy: Aww that's sweet!

Me: Anyway, gotta go. See ya round? I'll bring you a tour around this place *smiles*

Kathy: Okay then! Bye! Have a good breakfast!! *waves enthusiastically* 

 

 

So, I decided to add Katy Perry's character in Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) as the new girl in this fanfic. I guess Mea could have a new friend? HAHA Tell me in your comments what you think of Kathy Beth Terry!!  Last friday night~