Dinner in silence

Confessions Of A Friend

We ate dinner in silence. No one said a word, just kept eating in peace. It felt different today as they would always be hyper every dinner time. I made a "ehem" sound but go no response. I gave up and drank water. That's when I started to choke that made Dongwoo pat me on the back. I frowned and look at them suspiciously.

Me: Guys.. Why are you SO quiet? *coughs*

L: It's not what you are thinking but..

Me: It's bad news huh.. *rolls eye and look down* I know.. you don't have to tell me already.

All of them look at each other and had guilty faces on. 

Me: That's it.. I don't have appetite to eat already 

I slammed my chopsticks on the table and went into my room. I slammed the door and went under the blankets and cried. I know they would leave me all alone again as they leave for Japan. I couldn't bear that feeling inside of me. I cried myself to sleep...

I woke up the next morning to see sunlight shining on my face. I grunted and stretched. I stared at the ceiling thinking of what I did last night and what they would behave towards me today. I suddenly felt this tight grip on my throat and found myself gasping for air. I I couldn't call for help. I tried again and managed to shout "help". I grasped onto my blanket. The door open and Hoya rush in. 

Hoya: OHMY- SUNGGYU HYUNG!!

Sunggyu: WAE- OHMYMOTHER!

I suddenly stopped. I was looking up at the ceiling. Before I knew it, I went crazy. I turn to look at Hoya. Then, I look around the room. Sungyeol entered the room. 

Me: ACK!!!!!!!!!

Sungyeol: Wha- what's happening to her?!! HYUNG!!

Sunggyu: Hoya! Grab hold of her!

Hoya grabbed onto my arms which was flailing like mad. Tears started to stained my face. I cried out loud. Sungyeol started to cry, Sunggyu had a worried expression on his face. 

Hoya: Relax.. Breathe in, breathe out..

I did as I was told. I soon calmed down. I closed my eyes still breathing in and out. I wiped my tears away and lie don on the bed again. Sunggyu touched my forehead,

Sunggyu: You are still having high fever.. what should we do?

Hoya: Let's bring her go see the doctor