Staying home is the best way to calm down

Confessions Of A Friend

Mostly after the funeral, I stayed at home. I had given Kathy her present earlier. She's bound to go back to America for two weeks. I promise her I'll take care of her house while she's gone. The house feels so empty when mum is not around. She passed away in New York since she was on a business trip that time. Doctor said she got a heart attack. Mostly around this time when she's not on a business trip, we would have dinner together. I miss those times when we spent time together. I had hung up a huge picture of me and my mom posing for the camera. I smiled when I look at it. The doorbell rang and I got up and opened the door. Hoya was standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. I kissed him on the cheeks and took the bouquet from him. I placed it in a vase on the coffee table. Hoya sat down next to me on the couch. It was raining, again. It's the best time where I will cuddle with Hoya together, just like that time. I rested my head on his shoulder while he rested his chin on my head. He my and kissed my forehead. 

Hoya: Jagi, feeling much better now?

Me: *nods* Yeah..

Hoya: I got this week free. So I guess I'll be staying over to keep you company. 

Me: *looks up* Jeongmal? *grinning*

Hoya: *nods* We can have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. I want to wake up to see your beautiful face in front me. I miss you jagi~ 

Me: I miss you too~. *pokes Hoya in the cheeks*

Hoya: What was that for?! *pokes me in the nose*

Me: Jagi! *pouts*

Hoya: What? *hugs me* 

Me: *touching nose* You poked too hard. It's painful..

Hoya: Oh? Really? Mianhe.. 

Me: Let's go on a date today!

Hoya: It's raining...

Me: Aww.. let's watch a video

Hoya: Wouldn't it be better if you watch the HOAEGI..?? 

Me: NO *sticking tongue out*

Hoya: *-.-* I'm upset. *pouts*

Me: Aww.. mianhe *blinking eyes* 

Hoya: Ahh. Hurry! I wanna watch music videos *smiling*