Fight

Confessions Of A Friend

First few periods flew by so fast that it was already break time. We all went to the cafeteria and as per usual it's crowded with girls taking photos of Infinite and calling them oppa. Infinite simply just wave to them and bowed to them. We sat down at our usual table which no one ever dared to sit there. I look around to see if the girl is around, lurking somewhere. Her name was Haeun. She's a junior [ugh] and most probably everyone in the same class as her hates her except for her two friends. Speaking of the devil, she was coming our way carrying a tray of food in her hands, same goes to her 'followers'. They stop at the table infront of ours and put down their tray. They walk over to us.

Haeun: Yah, I'm still not finish with both of you.

Dongwoo: Hey! You crazy that you are want to fight here, in the cafeteria?!

Haeun: I don't care. Yah Lee MeA, mind you own business will you?

Me: I was just trying to stop both of you but you pulled my hair first!

Haeun: Who told you to get involve!

Me: I'm your senior and I'm trying to be a good role model to my juniors but you just have to start it first!! *everyone went silent and look at us*

Haeun: Lee MeA,,... *went to her tray and took a her plain water* This is for you *splashes water on my face*

Everyone gasped and started whispering to each other. Then a guy stood up on the table and started chanting "fight, fight, fight" and everyone started chanting. I was boiling with rage and took Dongwoo's orange juice and pour it on her head.

Me: And that *points to the orange juice which was now dripping from her hair* is my revenge. 

Everyone started cheering for me. Haeun wasn't satisfied she took her grape juice and tossed it in the air, making it land on .... Hoya. Hoya's mouth forms the shape of an O and he smirks.

Hoya: Okay fine, since you want to play it that way.. *took a cake slice and throw it at her face* 

Just then, Everyone took their food and throw it to Haeun and her followers. They were so shock they storm off. Everyone cheered as if they had just won a gold medal. Hoya look at me and knew that I was extremely mad. I storm off to the 3rd floor toilet which was beside the staff room and wash up my face. I dried myself with the tissue and went out. Hoya was leaning on the wall, all changed into a new uniform with his hair wet. I walk over to him and lean beside him. 

Hoya: Why did you storm off?

Me: I'm so freaking mad at her. 

Hoya: Chill eh? At least yours was plain water. Unlike mine.. grape juice.

Me: *laughs* Aww, poor thing! Let's get back to class.