Home

Confessions Of A Friend

I went to take a shower while.. I have no idea what he's doing. I stepped out of the bathroom and changed into my masimaro pajamas. I went to the living room and there I saw Hoya, lying down on the floor. I ran over to him and kneeled down beside him. 

Me: Hoya? 

He didn't move. 

Me: Hoya?? *shakes his body*

Hoya: Hurmph.. I'm having.. a.. headache..

I touched his forehead and damn was he having a high fever. I helped him and bring him to my room. He plop down on the bed with frown on his face. I covered him up with my blanket and made sure he was comfortable while I went to make for him soup. I put the bowl of soup on a tray along with hot water and went into my room, settling the tray down in front of Hoya. 

Me: Say ah~

I fed him the whole bowl of soup. Then, I went to clean the house ad brought in a bucket of water along with a cloth. I wet the cloth with the water and placed it on Hoya's forehead, gently pressing it. Hoya fell asleep. I soon became tired and headed outside and slept on the couch. 

-Next morning-

I felt a hand on my face and woke up to see Hoya looking pale as ever. His lips were dry and he gave a weak smile. His eyes look sleepy as he look into mine. I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. But i wasn't dreaming. I put my hand over his and smiled. I sat up and his hair. He was sitting down on the floor wearing trainers and long sleeves. His bangs were down and he just kept smiling. 

Me: Why are you out of bed? You should be resting right now.

Hoya: I was waiting for you to wake up so you can keep me company. I thought you left me alone..

His voice was faint. I could hear that rusty voice in him. Probably due to cold. I hug him tightly and brought him back to my room. I lay down beside him and just watch him sleep again on my shoulders. I his hair and smiled. I have never seen anything as beautiful as this. 

Hoya: Jagi..?

Me: Hmm?

Hoya: You're just like my mother..

Me: *laugh*

Hoya: Thanks for doing this for me *looks up at me* 

Me: I'm just returning the favor. You took care of me when I was sick right? 

Hoya: But Sunggyu-hyung was around too...

Me: But you were the one that found out I was sick first...

Hoya: ....i love you *snuggles into my neck*

Me: You're like a small child. I love you too >w<