Hospital

Confessions Of A Friend

I was in the ward, listening to the doctor's advices. He told me to rest and eat my medicines three times a day. He gave me my medicine and I went out. The rest was waiting for me at the lobby. I crossed my arms as I was feeling cold. I managed to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror on the wall. I look very pale. My lips were white and my eyes were swollen. I walked towards them sniffing and coughing. Hoya walk towards me put his hand on my shoulder.

Hoya: You okay? What did the doctor say?

Me: I don't feel good.. doctor told me to rest more and eat my medicines three times a day, that's all.

Hoya: Okay then.. *hugs me and rub my arms* let's go

We went home together. Hearing Sungyeol and Sunggyu arguing over who would make a better DJ makes me laugh. We reached home while Sungyeol stated that he had to go and meet L and went off on his own way. Sunggyu went to bathe while I snuggled up on the sofa with Hoya watching the tv. I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and my hair. 

Hoya: I hope you can get well soon.. I really want to spend the holidays with you but we have to go to Japan. That is why I was hoping we could go out before I leave for Japan *pouts*

Me: It's alright if you didn't get to spend the holidays with me. You've come this far to pursue your dreams and now that INFINITE is getting more popular, you will have to work harder and show the world what you guys can do.

Hoya: Hey thanks.. 

Me: No problem. I'm tired.. let me sleep like this tonight *smiles*