Trouble trouble trouble!

Confessions Of A Friend

In class, my desk was at the  very back just behind Sunggyu and Sungyeol sits beside me. As lesson was going on, there was a knock on the door. The principal was there and he step into the classroom. Everyone had scared looks on their face.

Principal: Okay sorry for interrupting, I need these students to follow me to the office now. Lee Sungjong, Lee MeA and Lee Howon. Please follow me.

The three of us exchange looks with each other. Sunggyu look at me and mouthed "Take care". I nooded and followed the principal to the office. He sat down and the three of us stand in front of him.

Principal: I heard about what happen earlier. What's the problem?

Sungjong: Haeun started the fight first..

Principal: Haeun? And what for?

Sungjong: Because of one bag.

Principal: What about the two of you?

Me: Err.. I tried to stop Haeun from fighting with Sungjong but she started to pull my hair. And earlier at the cafeteria, she splashed water on me and she said that she wasn't finish with me and Sungjong. She still wants to continue fighting..

Principal: And what about you Howon?

Hoya: I was defending them from getting hurt again by her. Haeun threw grape juice at me.

Principal: Hmm.. I see. Next time, please don't fight over such a small matter. I don't want you to repeat htis again, Understood?

All: Yes..

Principal: You may leave now. I'll talk to Haeun.

The three of us left the room and sighed.

Me: Woah, that was scary.

Sungjong: I know! Surely Haeun will get a scolding or even a punishment!

Hoya: She'll be really dealt with.. summer holidays are coming.

Me: I'm so excited!!

Sungjong: I'm planning to go to the beach and have fun! What about you two?

Hoya: Not sure yet..

Sungjong: better think of something or you'll spend your summer holidays at home.