Romantic dinner

Confessions Of A Friend

It was 5pm. I was in my walk-in wadrobe. Hoya was practically, somewhere in the house. That's when he went in.

Hoya: Hey, it's pretty bored here at home huh? Let's go somewhere. 

Me: Where do you wanna go?

Hoya: Uhm, I don't know. Dinner? We could eat somewhere nice. *hugging me from the back*

Me: Hmm.. that sounds great. *awkward silence* What are you waiting for? Go and bathe! *playfully pushing Hoya towards the bathroom*

Hoya: Fine. *steps in the bathroom* Oh yeah, *turns to face me* wear something nice.

Me: Araso! araso!

I went back into my wadrobe and pick out a dress [http://weheartit.com/entry/16834167] and waited for Hoya to finish. 

 

We went to have dinner then had a walk around Chung-gye cheon. The place was crowded as per usual. We sat down at a bench and had a talk. The people there recognized Hoya and asked for autograph and photos. 

Fan: Oppa, is that you're girlfriend?

Hoya: Err.. nope. This is my childhood best friend. It's been so long since we met each other. 

Group of girls: Aww! You guys make a cute couple!! *screams in delight*

Me: Since you are all here, why don't Hoya show us some of his killer moves!

Fans: AACCAAAAKHAJHHSFVHGCSCASDFGHJKL!!!!

Hoya: Okay then... *started to dance*

Fans: LEE HOWON! LEE HOWON! LEE HOWON! LEE HOWON! 

We decided to move on to  [Sesame Player Ep 5 where they played water] . We had a walk around, ate ice cream and we walked back home, with a small heart-shaped balloon in my hand. 

Hoya: Haha hello!

Me: What? haha hello~

Hoya: Do you want to know something?

Me: What is it?

Hoya: I have this girlfriend whose ver beautiful. She's everything to me! She always listens to me complain about schedule, give me advices. She doesn't fail to make me happy and I love her a lot that I feel like I'm in Paradise!

Me: Really? Who's your girlfriend? I'm SO curious

Hoya: She's this beautiful lady standing in front of me *pinches my cheeks*

Me: WOW!! And I have this boyfriend who's totally the angel of my life.

Hoya: Really? i'm so jealous

Me: It' none other than LEE HOWON!

Hoya: Lee Howon? That's seems to be my name..

Me: Of course it is!

Hoya: Aigoo~ my jagi. I hope we can spend the rest of our lives together, tell our grandchildren how we met. Wouldn't it be lovely?

Me: Yes it would! Who knows they might even follow in our footsteps?