The next day

Confessions Of A Friend

I woke up. My body felt very weak. I couldn't even get out of bed. That's when somebody open the front door.

Hoya: MEA! *walks into my room*

Me: *covers self with duvet* Uhmmhdbgrrr...

Hoya: What's wrong? *touches my forehead* You are having fever!! Stay in bed okay? I'll go make some soup for you. 

Me: Thank you... *mumbles*

Hoya went out of my room to make soup for me. I lay in bed, all snuggled up beneath my duvet. I look at the clock and there was only one hour till Hoya has to leave for school. Hoya came back 10 mins later carrying a bowl of soup and hot tea on a tray. He sat on the edge of my bed and fed me. After I finished eating he snuggled in bed with me. 

Me: Don't you have to go to school?

Hoya: I called Woohyun just now and told him I'm not going because I have to look after you.

Me: You didn't have to do that really

Hoya: It's ok.. Sunggyu sounded worried. I heard him yelling "WHAT? SHE SICK?? WHAT HAPPEN?! I JUST TALK OVER THE PHONE WITH HER LAST NIGHT...." Do you want to call him?

Me: Alright then.. .

.

.

Sunggyu: MEA! What happen?!

Me: I have high fever.. appa where are you?

Sunggyu: I'm at school with Dongwoo right now. I'm so worried. We are coming over to your house after school. Just wait..no, we'll run there if we have to.. Daughter, just stay strong okay? I'll be coming to you soon. 

Me: Okay appa.. anyeong.

I sighed and gave Hoya his phone back. I took my teddy bear and hug it. I start to it's back. 

Hoya: You are just like Sungjong, teddy bear

Me: Hehe.. I really love teddy bears.. do you?

Hoya: If you love it then I love it too..