Moving on.

Confessions Of A Friend

I look into the mirror and rested my palm on the edge of the sink. Tears were starting to well up in my eys. I wiped them off and washed my hands. 

Me: Relax.... *taking a deep breath*

I opened the door and went out of the bathroom. Hoya was pacing the floor up and down. He look up and saw me. I slid my hands onto the back pocket and walked towards him with a weak smile on my face. 

Hoya: Waeyo?

Me: Nothing... about just now..

Hoya: Jagi..

Me: I'm sorry if i avoided you that day. I just thought that you would leave me all alone again. I feel so sad and heartbroken just to think of it.

Hoya: *sighs* I'm sorry. Trust me, I won't do that again. I will never. EVER. leave you alone again. I mean my words.

Me: Really? *bites lip*

Hoya: *nods head* really

-The next day-

Me: Jagiiii, I wanna go over there. Pleaseee?? *tugging Hoya's arms*

Hoya: Jagi, it's much more fun here...

Me: *pouting* Ah dweso! I'll go by myself! *storms off*

Hoya: Uhh, JAGI!!! *chases after me*

-Shopping mall-

Passers-by: Oh isn't that...

Fangirls: INFINITE HOYA!!! ACKKKK!!!! *starts singing to Be mine*

Girl: ACK!!!! Oppa! Nekkohaja!!! *screams in delight* 

Me: Mwoya *rolls eye*

Hoya: Yes.. yes.. *busy giving autograph, taking photos*

Me: Fine, I shall walk by myself. *leaves crowd* 

I began to walk down the row of shops, pouting away angrily. 

Me: Fine, Lee Howon, Since you want it that way... *leaves the shopping mall*

I wander down the streets of Hongdae. It was crowded as usual at night as it was a Saturday. I was still fuming over the incident just now. You already made me angry twice. What, you're gonna do it again? You are so dead Lee Howon. I don't care!!  My phone starts to ring. It was Hoya. Without hestitating, I answered: 

Hoya: Ya jagi, where are you?!!

Me: Me? I'm in the middle of nowhere enjoying all by myself! Humph. *pouts* 

Hoya: Ah jagi, don't be like that.. 

Me: SInce when did you even care Lee Howon. You were so busy with your "fans" that you didn't even notice that they were sasaeng fans!! 

Hoya: Ya! MeA! You better tell me where you are now!! 

Me: Forget it Lee Howon!! I've had enough! *hangs up* 

I stood in front of the big Christmas tree located in the middle of Hongdae. [fast forward to the future]. I look up at it. The brights lights reflects on my eye, making my eyes sparkle. I was still upset over what happen. 

Me: Fine.. relax...  *clasps hand together and mutters* I wish for it to snow... 

Soon enough, it started to snow. Passers-by started to chatter happily that it was snowing. Some already plan to go over to the skating rink. 

Me: Oh? Skating rink? *scratching my head* 

I began to walk down the streets admiring all the Christmass decoration. I felt so happy. That's when I heard somebody calling me. 

??: Jagi!! 

I spun around to see Hoya. 

Me: Whatever is he doing here.. *pouts*

Hoya: Jagi! Don't you ever do that again! *warning sign*

Me: Do what?! Huh! *walks away*

Hoya: Jagi! *stops me* what's wrong with you! 

Me: What's wrong? You already made me angry twice! *pouting and stomping feet* 

Hoya: I'm sorry! Oh? Jagiiiiiii *starts to do aegyo*

Me: Humph! *walks off towards the skating rink*