Fading away..

Confessions Of A Friend

Days start to pass by so fast. Hoya hasn't been home often, Kathy was busy with school. Me? I was just spending the whole time at home. Basically, I would just wash the dishes, do the laundry, clean the house and just sitting down on the couch doing nothing. Hoya hadn't text me for so long. I thought he was busy in the first place so I let it slide. But then, I realised I was wrong. He didn't call or anything. I was starting to get more worried. I couldn't sleep at night as I kept thinking of him. How he was doing and all. It has been very long since we contacted each other.. very..long.

-Few days later-

I walked the streets of Hongdae. There were a lot of people at this time. The air was chilly and cold. I was wearing my converse shoes, with a dress covered with my trench coat. I rub my hands together as I look window-shopped. There were a row of cd shops in front. I walk past taking a glance inside. Then, I stopped dead in my tracks. I saw him. Hoya. He was with some Infinite members, probably filming a variety show. Hoya was laughing and when he turn and saw me, his smile on his face slowly faded away. I could feel tears starting to well up. I started to blink several times until I saw him making his way towards me. I turn around awkwardly and quickly walk away. I could hear him calling after me. I paced up my footsteps. But it was too late. He managed to stop me. I kept my gaze on the floor. 

Hoya: Wh- why are you avoiding me? 

Me: I-i don't know what to say...

Hoya: Waeyo? 

Me: I'm sorry...

I walk away as fast as I can, tears streaming down my cheeks. It then started to rain heavily and I dashed all the way home, soaked from head to toe. I went into my house and removed my shoes. I went to take a shower and changed into my pajamas. I cuddled on bed and close my eyes, forgetting anything that happen earlier.. 

Woke up the next morning to find myself with high fever again. [this happens to me in real life actually, i easily get sick]. It was raining heavily. I shuffled out of bed as the doorbell rang. I made my way slowly to the door, one hand holding my head the other holding onto the wall for support. I opened up the door to see Hoya, standing there, all drenched. I was shocked. 

Me: Wha-what..

Hoya: I ran all the way from the practice room just to see you. 

Me: Come in..

Hoya went in and waited for me to close the door. 

Me: You wait here. I'll get you a towel.

I went into the bathroom and took two spare towels. I brought it out and wrapped it around Hoya and the other one for drying his hair. Hoya grab hold of my wrist.

Hoya: You look sick.. are you okay?

Me: I'm okay.. why did you run all the way here? 

Hoya: I wanted to see you. 

Me: But you should have just called me

Hoya: I'm scared that if i call you, you wouldn't pick up my calls. It's better for me to see right here in front of me just to see whether you doing fine. You know I really can't bear not to see you. I went crazy during the past few days just because I didn't get to see you. 

Me: Hoya..

Hoya: Look, I'm sorry if I hadn't kept in touch with you over the past few days but deep in my heart. You are still part of me and i want you to know that I love you and I still do.

Me: It's okay, I guess i just get too worried if i don't get to see you. You should change your clothes before you catch a cold badly.. like me *smiles*

Hoya: You're sick... *touching my forehead* 

Me: I ran home in the rain yesterday *giggles*

Hoya: Ya, who ask you to! *sighs* I'll change out of my clothes first okay? We'll cook breakfast together *cupping my cheeks*

Me: In this condition? *pouting*

Hoya: In this condition *smiles widely*