He didn't come...

Lust or True Love??

After the practice you hurried to the playground. You left Jessica, Yoon A and Tiffany behind without informing them of where you're going to.

You waited for about two hours but he never came.. You feel so sad.

 

"Hey, ________! What are you doing here?" You hear a voice. You looked at that person... Jae Joon is smiling. His left hand carrying his violin  case.

 

"Hi! I'm expecting someone..."

 

"Oh,.. I see. Are you okay?" Maybe he saw your dissapointment.

 

"I'm okay. Thanks for your concern. What are you doing here?" You asked him back.

 

"I'm here to meet someone too..."

 

"Really? Did you meet that person?" You are curious..

 

"Not really... I just look at that person from afar until now..." Jae Joong paused for a moment.

 

"I guess the person that I am waiting for too is not going to turn up..." You sighed.

 

"I better move along. Goodbye, Jae Joong Oppa!" You excused yourself..

 

"Bye!" Jae Joong was only able to say goodbye. He probably haven't finished what he wanted to say but you just don't care.

 

You were upset and disappointed as Jae didn't turned up as promised. He should at least let you know that he's not coming so that you don't have to wait up for more than two hours.

"Jun Ho Oppa,.. He didn't come!"

"I am so sorry that he didn't turn up. Maybe he really got something to do.." Your brother tried to comfort you. He really is such a great comforter.

 

In the music studio the next day you found a note from Jae again..

 

My darling __________,

I am so sorry that I didn't really met you yesterday. I did came yet I feel it's too difficult for me to face you... Maybe when I got more courage to face you as the real Jae.. Then we shall meet again. For now, I would just look at you from afar.

Your love,

Jae

 

You feel that he is such a coward.. How could he just said that after making a promise to meet with you. Where ever this Jae is at this moment, he better show up.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________